Lionsgate originally scheduled I, Frankenstein for release on February 22nd and pushed it back to September 13th. Unfortunately, its release has been pushed back into 2014.
Set your calendars for January 24th, 2014 if you’re interested in seeing I, Frankenstein, now planned as a 3D release. January has been a big month for horror movies over the last few years, so this may be a smart move on Lionsgate’s part. The only other movie scheduled for the same weekend at this time is Ten with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
“I, Frankenstein is a modern-day epic: Frankenstein’s creature, Adam, has survived to present day due to a genetic quirk in his creation. Making his way to a dark, gothic metropolis, he finds himself caught in an all-out, centuries old war between two immortal clans.”
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- Letters: Iain M Banks, Star Trek, Shield and TV shows (From Den of Geek. 18 December 2014, 7:26 AM, PST)
- Smiling’s My Favourite: All your favourite holiday movies in one supercut (From Cineplex. 18 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Tops Pre-Christmas Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 5:59 PM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: December 22 - 28 (From Moviefone. 22 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom features on The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Soundtrack! (From Bollyspice. 21 December 2014, 12:23 AM, PST)
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien's Idea of Christmas and More (From Movies.com. 19 December 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In ‘Bleed For This’ (From Deadline New York. 17 December 2014, 6:29 PM, PST)
- You're Killing Me: 8 lessons from horror's (mostly) horrible 2014 (From Hitfix. 14 December 2014, 9:31 AM, PST)
- Gotham 1.9 Blog: Harvey Dent Review [Contains Spoilers] (From The Hollywood News. 14 December 2014, 2:44 AM, PST)