Tom is finally a dad at 54! The ‘True Lies’ actor and his wife of three years welcomed their first child on April 6, and it’s a boy! Congrats to the happy couple!
Tom Arnold, 54, and his wife Ashley Groussman welcomed a sweet baby boy on April 6, and the couple couldn’t be happier!
Tom & Ashley Name Their Baby Boy Jax Copeland
The couple, who married during Thanksgiving weekend in 2009, decided on the name Jax Copeland Arnold for their bundle of joy, who weighed in at 8 lbs., 12 oz when he was born early in the morning at 9:53.
Tom and Ashley dealt with a lot of fertility issues before Ashley finally became pregnant after undergoing a few rounds of in vitro. This baby is a dream come true for the duo, who didn’t know if they’d ever have a child together because of all the difficulties they were having. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKristen Bell (I)
- News Nuggets: It's bad news for 'Frozen' fans' (From Gold Derby. 23 April 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Frozen breaks Lion King's Us chart record (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 April 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Frozen sequel has not been discussed, says Disney chairman (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 April 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
"The View" (1997)
- ABC Teases May Finales, Premieres, and Events (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 April 2014, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- Leighton Meester Talks Working With Husband Adam Brody on The View: "It's Nice to Mix Business With Pleasure" (From Us Weekly. 23 April 2014, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Cuba Gooding Jr. -- Wife Files for Separation ... After 20 Years (From TMZ. 22 April 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)
Tom Arnold (I)
- MTV Movie Awards: Director Troy Miller explains how Conan O'Brien scored those 50 cameos for the opener -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 13 April 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron Talks 'Battle Angel', 'True Lies 2', 'Terminator' and 'Alien 5' (From MovieWeb. 12 April 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: March 25-April 11, 2014 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 1 April 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)