After Thursday’s just-slightly-better-than-what-nbc-may-have-expected premiere, the network is serving up a repeat of Hannibal.
NBC will re-air the serial killer thriller pilot in the Chicago Fire slot on Wednesday night at 10 p.m.
Hannibal premiered to only about 4.3 million viewers and a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 last week. But that was better than its special Go On lead-in and better than what NBC has been delivering in that slot for a year. Starting at that level, against tough competition on Thursday night, the odds are stacked against Hannibal building in the coming weeks, but it has happened before — Chicago Fire »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Hannibal" (2013)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Teases Doctor Strange Role (From We Got This Covered. 29 November 2015, 3:11 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex – Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Iron Fist, Agent Carter, Fantastic Four 2, Batman v Superman, Aquaman, Legends of Tomorrow and more (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2015, 5:50 AM, PST)
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Gareth Edwards Is Adding A Personal Touch To Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From We Got This Covered. 25 November 2015, 1:10 PM, PST)
"Go On" (2012)
- Dara O Briain interview: comedy, Isle Of Man, IMDb (From Den of Geek. 24 November 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Friday Night Lights Is Getting the Musical Treatment—and You'll Lose It When You Find Out Who Is Playing Coach Taylor (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Fallout 4 Settlements: 14 Crucial Tips & Tricks The Game Doesn’t Tell You (From Obsessed with Film. 21 November 2015, 2:39 AM, PST)
"Chicago Fire" (2012)
- Quotes of the Week From Chicago Med, B99, Tonight Show, Limitless and More (From TVLine.com. 29 November 2015, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Fall TV Scorecard: What's Picked Up and What's Canceled (From BuzzSugar. 28 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Is Jessica Jones a Super-Easy Costume? Is Glenn Still a Dead Man? How Will Who Bring Clara Back? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)