As The Carrie Diaries signs off for the season Monday (The CW, 8/7c) — the titular writer’s secretly gay pal, Walt, will find himself pushed out of the closet.
With everything out in the open, will Walt be emboldened to take his friendship with Bennet to the next level?
Related | Carrie Diaries Season 2 Spoilers — Is a Sex and the City Character on the Way?
Tvline | Walt’s storyline has really stood out, »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Everything You Know about Clueless Is a Lie: Cher's Real Name Isn't What You Thought (From E! Online. 24 October 2016, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur (From Deadline TV. 21 October 2016, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Finally Explains Why She Quit Halston Heritage (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton (From Deadline TV. 21 October 2016, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl season 2 episode 1 review: The Adventures Of Supergirl (From Den of Geek. 12 October 2016, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- AnnaSophia Robb to Star in Supernatural Drama ‘Down a Dark Hall’ From Stephenie Meyer (From Variety - Film News. 7 October 2016, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Steins;Gate Review (From We Got This Covered. 24 September 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jumanji’ Stars Dwayne Johnson and Karen Gillan Defend Her Skimpy Costume: It Will ‘Make Sense Soon’ (From Indiewire. 21 September 2016, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Takes Us Inside That 'Excruciating' Fantasy Suite Rejection (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)