As The Carrie Diaries signs off for the season Monday (The CW, 8/7c) — the titular writer’s secretly gay pal, Walt, will find himself pushed out of the closet.
With everything out in the open, will Walt be emboldened to take his friendship with Bennet to the next level?
Related | Carrie Diaries Season 2 Spoilers — Is a Sex and the City Character on the Way?
Tvline | Walt’s storyline has really stood out, »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 5:10 PM, PST)
- Penélope Cruz Reveals the One Show She Can't Get Enough Of (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Kristin Davis: 'Sex and the City 3 could still happen' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 December 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/6/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 December 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Friday: Bones' Fall Finale, Grimm Exorcism, CBS' Grammy Noms Concert and More (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- The Carrie Diaries Sneak Peek: Find Out Who's Planning a Threesome With Samantha Jones (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Pharrell Williams Releases the First 24-hour Music Video & More of the Most Important Random Things Online (From PEOPLE.com. 22 November 2013, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Selena Gomez: What She Misses Most About Justin Bieber (From HollywoodLife. 13 November 2013, 10:56 AM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Pda-Filled Night Amid Split Rumors (Roll Call) (From Access Hollywood. 6 November 2013, 10:34 AM, PST)