The Marvel Cinematic Universe is about to enter Phase Two with the imminent release of Iron Man 3. Tony Stark’s latest adventure may be faced with higher expectations following The Avengers, but by far the riskiest film of the bunch will be Guardians of the Galaxy.
Featuring a set of characters largely unknown to most moviegoers, the film has been rapidly coming together in anticipation of its 2014 release. Thus far, Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista and possibly Zoe Saldana are leading the film’s cast, with the story set to take place almost entirely in space. It will mark the first and only non-sequel of Phase Two, and its performance will likely affect Marvel’s willingness to take chances with its future film projects.
- Robert Yaniz Jr.
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Thor Vs. Hulk: Hemsworth Knows Who Wins in 'Ragnarok' (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 12:38 PM, PST)
- Marvel's Spider-Man Movie May Feature 2 Other Huge Characters (From Cinema Blend. 29 November 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War in-depth trailer analysis (From Shadowlocked. 28 November 2015, 3:37 PM, PST)
Marvel Studios [us]
- Marvel Studios Countdown: 'Jessica Jones' Brings Marvel Comic's B-Listers to the A-List (From Movies.com. 30 November 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War sets a Marvel record for most trailer views in 24 hours (From Flickeringmyth. 30 November 2015, 3:40 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Neil Gaiman confirms Marvel considered 'Doctor Strange' with him & Guillermo del Toro (From Hitfix. 30 November 2015, 3:20 PM, PST)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- 'Predator 4' Script Is Finished (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Dan Mintz: America’s Chinese Entrepreneur Takes Showmanship to Taiwan (From Variety - Film News. 30 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Shane Black’s Script For Predator “Reinvention” Is Now Complete (From We Got This Covered. 30 November 2015, 10:02 AM, PST)