The last time we saw Homeland's Nicholas Brody he was being ferreted by his lover, Carrie Mathison, into a foreign land where not even the American intelligence agencies' finest minds could find him. Canada.
Back home, the CIA's headquarters in Langley had been devastated by a car bomb, with more than 200 dead. Brody, the kidnapped Us marine who returned home a national hero only to cut short his political career by murdering the vice president, was the No 1 suspect. Again.
The first series met with almost universal critical acclaim but the second, with its extravagant twists and turns, put a strain on viewers' ability to suspend their disbelief, »
- John Plunkett
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Weekly Ratings: ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Empire’ Separate From the Pack (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2015, 5:47 AM, PST)
- Jon Stewart Blasts Benjamin Netanyahu Speech, Republican's "Blowjob" Response (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 March 2015, 8:11 PM, PST)
- Obama Responds to Netanyahu: He Offered No ‘Viable Alternatives’ (From Mediaite - TV. 3 March 2015, 11:43 AM, PST)
- 'Sons of Liberty' Interview with Dean Norris | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 3 March 2015, 6:36 AM, PST)
- The Returned: The spine-tingling French series gets an American reboot on A&E (From ChannelGuideMag. 2 March 2015, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: Michelle Rodriguez takes heat over superhero comments (From Hitfix. 2 March 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
Channel 4 [gb]
- 23 Things That All Literature Students Will Understand (From Obsessed with Film. 3 March 2015, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Jon Snow on smoking skunk for TV: "I felt worse than I felt in Gaza" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 March 2015, 6:59 AM, PST)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Drugs Live, Critical (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 March 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)