The last time we saw Homeland's Nicholas Brody he was being ferreted by his lover, Carrie Mathison, into a foreign land where not even the American intelligence agencies' finest minds could find him. Canada.
Back home, the CIA's headquarters in Langley had been devastated by a car bomb, with more than 200 dead. Brody, the kidnapped Us marine who returned home a national hero only to cut short his political career by murdering the vice president, was the No 1 suspect. Again.
The first series met with almost universal critical acclaim but the second, with its extravagant twists and turns, put a strain on viewers' ability to suspend their disbelief, »
- John Plunkett
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Michelle Obama Shows Off Curly New Hairdo At The White House Correspondents’ Dinner (From Uinterview. 27 April 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- 6 Times Cecily Strong Shut It Down at the White House Correspondents' Dinner (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘No, You Shut Up,’ Featuring Henson Creatures, Has Much More to Say (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Why 1980 Was the Best Year in Movie History (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed got married this weekend (From National Ledger. 27 April 2015, 4:58 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Park: Mad Max takes Batman on a Visit to Tomorrowland (From Blogomatic3000. 24 April 2015, 7:26 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- The Secrets of Sports Direct review: along with cheap trainers, Sports Direct is also known for its giant mugs – the customers (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 April 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Paxman reveals love for reality TV over Newsnight (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 April 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Sheffield Doc/Fest unveils MeetMarket projects (From ScreenDaily. 27 April 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)