In the interests of full disclosure I have to be upfront here and state that I absolutely love The Walking Dead. I’ve been reading the comics since day one (ten years now!), adore the AMC television series, and was mightily impressed by the recent Traveller’s Tales five part serial on the Xbox 360.
I’m also a huge fan of Valve’s pair of Left 4 Dead games and the various undead Call of Duty escapades (I like zombies – sue me!), so when Terminal Reality announced that they were working on a first person shooter set in The Walking Dead universe, and that it was to be a prequel of sorts starring the badass Dixon brothers from the TV show, I could hardly contain my excitement.
It’s so very frustrating, then, to finally get my hands on The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and discover that there are so many great ideas here, »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' May Take a Trip to Ice Planet Hoth (From Moviefone. 22 September 2014, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- 'The Lion King' Stage Musical Shatters Box Office Records (From Moviefone. 22 September 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- "Star Wars: Episode VII": New Footage Of The 'Millennium Falcon' (From SneakPeek. 22 September 2014, 5:57 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- For the 10th anniversary of 'Lost,' Doc Jensen looks back... and forward (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 September 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- We’ve Hunted Down an Official Trailer for The Walking Dead Season 5 (From Dread Central. 22 September 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Trailer: Rick Declares War on Terminus! (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- New Teaser Video Released for The Walking Dead Season 5 (From DailyDead. 22 September 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Reveals a New Season Five Trailer (From shocktillyoudrop. 22 September 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Beyond ‘The Walking Dead': Mining Darker Comics to Find a Hit (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:08 AM, PDT)