In the interests of full disclosure I have to be upfront here and state that I absolutely love The Walking Dead. I’ve been reading the comics since day one (ten years now!), adore the AMC television series, and was mightily impressed by the recent Traveller’s Tales five part serial on the Xbox 360.
I’m also a huge fan of Valve’s pair of Left 4 Dead games and the various undead Call of Duty escapades (I like zombies – sue me!), so when Terminal Reality announced that they were working on a first person shooter set in The Walking Dead universe, and that it was to be a prequel of sorts starring the badass Dixon brothers from the TV show, I could hardly contain my excitement.
It’s so very frustrating, then, to finally get my hands on The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and discover that there are so many great ideas here, »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Superhero Bits: Batman v Superman, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Fantastic Four, Agents of Shield (From Slash Film. 1 October 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- The Snap: 19 Beautiful Things Donald Trump Looks Like (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- Page 2: Transformers, Big Lebowski, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Netflix, Despicable Me, Doctor Who, Bond, Breaking Bad, Taxi Driver (From Slash Film. 1 October 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Trailers Spotlight Rick and Michonne (From MovieWeb. 1 October 2014, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Three teasers for The Walking Dead season 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 1 October 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- October 2014: Don't Miss These 13 TV Shows and Events (From BuddyTV. 1 October 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #132 (From DailyDead. 1 October 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Wants 'Strain' Actor as Villain Negan? (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Mega Buzz: Walking Dead's Villain, a Grey's Secret and Fire's Replacement (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 30 September 2014, 3:17 PM, PDT)