Have I Got News for You returned to decent ratings on Friday evening for BBC One, overnight data reveals.
Stephen Mangan hosted the long-running panel quiz show, amusing 5.45 million viewers (23.9%) at 9pm.
Earlier, MasterChef brought in 3.51m (14.3%) at 8pm, while The Graham Norton Show returned to 3.65m (24.8%) at 10.45pm.
On BBC Two, the Mastermind grand final quizzed 2.12m (9.4%) at 7.30pm. Gardener's World was seen by 2.42m (9.9%) at 8.30pm.
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Katherine Ryan interview: "Celebrity is a religion now" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Fox remaking Tom Hanks' 'Big' as an event series (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan Joins MailOnline as Editor-At-Large (From The Wrap. 30 September 2014, 8:13 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Great British Bake Off climbs to new peak of 8.8m for semi-final (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2014, 2:48 AM, PDT)
- Scrotal Recall: The cast on Channel 4's infectious new comedy (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- First Dates gets extended 12-episode third series, applications now open (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
"The Mentalist" (2008)
- Ben McKenzie Talks Gotham, Why He’s Not Wearing the Jim Gordon Moustache, Favorite Batman Villains, and More (From Collider.com. 28 September 2014, 6:42 PM, PDT)
- The Mentalist: Season Seven Confirmed as Final Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 September 2014, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Detective John "Constantine" (From SneakPeek. 27 September 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)