Piers McCarthy reviews the season 3 finale of The Walking Dead....
Season 2 of The Walking Dead was saved by its finale, and the expectations for the third season are expectedly high.
Major spoilers follow...
We know the anger swelling up inside the Governor and our first shot of “Welcome to the Tombs” is his one good eye, looking squarely at us. We are taking on the Pov perspective of Milton, being beaten furiously by his old friend. There’s nothing but rage in the one good eye, with no indication of remorse for throwing a round of punches at his sidekick. Milton asks whether he killed Andrea and we cut to Governor tossing the injured scientist at Andrea’s feet. The two are now together in this, and about to get even closer.
David Morrisey in this opening is superb, with a lack of guilt and a growl so intimidating it »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Humans: Channel 4 confirm premiere date for robot drama (From Den of Geek. 29 May 2015, 12:27 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'Halt and Catch Fire' upgrades in a big way for season 2 (From Hitfix. 28 May 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- More Footage from Fear The Walking Dead! (From QuietEarth. 28 May 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
David Morrissey (I)
- The Walking Dead: Updated List of Cast Appearances (From DailyDead. 12 May 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo 2015 Wrap Up: Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead & Squarriors (From The Daily BLAM!. 21 April 2015)
- Round-Up: Wizard World Las Vegas Variant Cover for The Walking Dead #1, The Lazarus Effect Blu-ray, The Dead Lands Trailer (From DailyDead. 13 April 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)