Piers McCarthy reviews the season 3 finale of The Walking Dead....
Season 2 of The Walking Dead was saved by its finale, and the expectations for the third season are expectedly high.
Major spoilers follow...
We know the anger swelling up inside the Governor and our first shot of “Welcome to the Tombs” is his one good eye, looking squarely at us. We are taking on the Pov perspective of Milton, being beaten furiously by his old friend. There’s nothing but rage in the one good eye, with no indication of remorse for throwing a round of punches at his sidekick. Milton asks whether he killed Andrea and we cut to Governor tossing the injured scientist at Andrea’s feet. The two are now together in this, and about to get even closer.
David Morrisey in this opening is superb, with a lack of guilt and a growl so intimidating it »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Inspiring Teenager Uses His Disability for Hilarious Zombie Pranks (From FEARnet. 13 December 2013)
- Trailer for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season Two (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 11:48 PM, PST)
- Game Trailer: "Walking Dead: Season 2" (From Dark Horizons. 12 December 2013, 10:02 PM, PST)
David Morrissey (I)
- Fox Plans New "Murder on the Orient Express" (From Dark Horizons. 13 December 2013, 12:21 AM, PST)
- "The Walking Dead": Update On 'The Governor' (From SneakPeek. 10 December 2013, 7:24 AM, PST)
- ‘The Walking Dead 4×08: Too Far Gone’ Review [Spoiler Free] (From Blogomatic3000. 8 December 2013, 2:04 PM, PST)