Piers McCarthy reviews the season 3 finale of The Walking Dead....
Season 2 of The Walking Dead was saved by its finale, and the expectations for the third season are expectedly high.
Major spoilers follow...
We know the anger swelling up inside the Governor and our first shot of “Welcome to the Tombs” is his one good eye, looking squarely at us. We are taking on the Pov perspective of Milton, being beaten furiously by his old friend. There’s nothing but rage in the one good eye, with no indication of remorse for throwing a round of punches at his sidekick. Milton asks whether he killed Andrea and we cut to Governor tossing the injured scientist at Andrea’s feet. The two are now together in this, and about to get even closer.
David Morrisey in this opening is superb, with a lack of guilt and a growl so intimidating it »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 13 Most Compelling Backstories In The Walking Dead (From Obsessed with Film. 7 July 2015, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- Daredevil Season 2 Is Officially Filming (From Obsessed with Film. 7 July 2015, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Outcast: first posters for new comic book adaptation (From Den of Geek. 7 July 2015, 12:32 AM, PDT)
David Morrissey (I)
- Thn attend Extant season 2 premiere with David Morrissey (From The Hollywood News. 3 July 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Rock’n’Roll America: behind the music that changed everything (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Extant: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 July 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)