Los Angeles, April 7: Actress Eva Longoria believes dating websites are a great way to find your soulmate after one of her friends found her life partner online.
But for herself, she relies on close friends to find her a partner.
"My girlfriend went on Match.com, (and) she's getting married this year. They are perfectly matched for each other. They are really a great couple," contactmusic.com quoted Longoria as saying.
But the 38-year-old, who is producing a new dating show called "Ready for Love", insists she is not ready to start Internet dating yet.
- Arun Pandit
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Desperate Housewives’ Actors Turn to Indiegogo for Romantic Comedy (From The Wrap. 3 December 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Sunday: Good Wife 100, Treme's Final Bow, Walking Dead's Fall Finale and More (From TVLine.com. 1 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 'The X Factor' Jukebox week: Live blog (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 November 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela Dies At 95 After Long Sickness (t) (From Uinterview (t). 4 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Get A Bootylicious Tush! (Healthy Hollywood) (From Access Hollywood. 3 December 2013, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Ag Studios Enters Brazil, Colombia (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 2 December 2013, 9:06 AM, PST)
Tony Parker (I)
- Idris Elba & Girlfriend Naiyana Garth Expecting A Baby — Congrats (From HollywoodLife. 18 November 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- David Arquette & Girlfriend Christina McLarty Expecting Baby — Report (From HollywoodLife. 5 November 2013, 1:18 PM, PST)
- Tony Parker & Fiancée Axelle Francine Expecting A Baby Boy — Congrats (From HollywoodLife. 31 October 2013, 9:58 AM, PDT)