Those regulars readers of Bollyspice would have seen the various articles we have been writing about the Bollywood Showstoppers show, well the time has arrived and the stars are gearing up to hit the stage in the O2 Arena on Sunday after a successful show in Birmingham.
Before the popular gig at the LG Arena, Birmingham Friday, Atif Aslam, Shaan, Malaika Arora Khan, Bipasha Basu and Flex FX’s artistic director, Naz Choudhury took time out of their rehearsals to have a press conference and special Q&A with the London media to talk about their upcoming show. Bollyspice.com attended the Q&A, on Thursday 5th April, to get all the details.
Hosted by the BBC Asian Networks, Tommy Sandhu and held in Chak 89 the press conference kicked off with Naz Choudhury explaining just how he got the stars on board for the show.
“For the past two/ three »
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Selena Gomez Likes Old Pic Of Herself & Justin Bieber — Missing Him? (From HollywoodLife. 21 December 2013, 9:53 AM, PST)
- Khloé Kardashian's Divorce Sparks Sadness Among Readers (From PEOPLE.com. 21 December 2013, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Which Star Dominated Social Media This Year? (From Popsugar. 21 December 2013, 6:21 AM, PST)
- Bipasha donates autographed T-shirt for animal support (From RealBollywood. 17 December 2013, 12:04 AM, PST)
- Irfw: Bipasha cheers for Nandita Mahtani (From RealBollywood. 13 December 2013, 11:23 PM, PST)
- Hrithik Roshan to launch new clothing brand HRx – Push Your Extreme (From Bollyspice. 12 December 2013, 5:19 AM, PST)
- Farah Khan ropes in Italian cinematographer Franz Pagot for Hny (From BollywoodHungama. 3 December 2013, 3:17 AM, PST)
- Cricket bat signed by Indian film Stars including Srk, Priyanka, and more to be auctioned off for Children in Need at UK Bollywood auction! (From Bollyspice. 27 November 2013, 1:49 AM, PST)
- Malaika Arora Khan's 'Chhaiyan Chhaiyan' with Shahrukh Khan in Happy New Year? (From GlamSham. 29 October 2013, 1:30 AM, PDT)