Griffin confirmed the show’s demise during a stand-up performance Friday night at Cincinnati’s Taft Theatre.
Kathy premiered last spring and, despite low ratings, was renewed for a second season (which kicked off in January).
Earlier this year, CNN commissioned a talk show pilot featuring Griffin and her New Years Eve sidekick Cooper. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Ben Affleck (Kinda) Apologizes for Trying to Hide Slave-Owner Ancestor (From Vulture. 21 April 2015, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- Anderson Cooper and Boyfriend Benjamin Maisani Rock Matching Sneakers in NYC—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 15 April 2015, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- Mike Rowe’s ‘Somebody’s Gotta Do It’ Revives Somewhat In Season 2 Start – Update (From Deadline TV. 10 April 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
Kathy Griffin (I)
- Giuliana Rancic on Kelly Osbourne's Liar's Tweet: "There's No Way That Can Be About Me" (From Us Weekly. 9 April 2015, 3:13 AM, PDT)
- Giuliana Rancic Explains Fashion Police Controversy, Hints at Her Exit From the Show (From TVovermind.com. 7 April 2015, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Iggy Azalea, Britney Spears, Kourtney Kardashian & More Who Have Confessed to Plastic Surgery—Do They Look Better or Worse?! (From E! Online. 6 April 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Could Kathy Griffin Be Heading to 'The View' Next? (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Anderson Cooper Defends Kathy Griffin's "Fashion Police" Exit (From TooFab. 19 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- E! Postpones Fashion Police After Kathy Griffin and Kelly Osbourne Exit (From Popsugar. 17 March 2015, 9:28 PM, PDT)