Vancouver (Canada), April 6: From Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra to Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, he has styled almost all Bollywood beauties. But it is 'Queen of Pop' Madonna, multiple Oscar-winner Meryl Streep and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, whom designer Manish Malhotra wants to dress up next.
"In my 23 years of career, I have dressed up almost all the beautiful girls and top stars, but there are (more) stars with whom I want to work. I would love to design for Madonna. I saw her performance in Abu Dhabi a couple of months ago, and she has always fascinated me not just with music, but the way she looks every time," Malhotra told Ians.
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsMeryl Streep
- Murtada Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2015, 9:50 AM, PST)
- New VOD and Digital Releases, Plus: Let 'Minions' Loose at Home Now, Two Weeks Before DVD and Blu-ray (From Movies.com. 24 November 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- "Spotlight" Director Tom McCarthy to Receive Sonny Bono Visionary Award at 27th Annual Psiff Awards Gala (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 November 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
- A Guide to Prince Harry's Goofiest Facial Expressions (From Popsugar. 27 November 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)
- 40 Pictures of Charitable Celebrities Giving Back (From Popsugar. 26 November 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- 34 Snaps of Kate Middleton With Little Girls That Are Sure to Make Your Heart Explode (From Popsugar. 24 November 2015, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Priyanka Chopra wont return to join Ranveer Singh - Deepika Padukone for promotions (From BollywoodHungama. 26 November 2015, 2:26 AM, PST)
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast (From Deadline TV. 24 November 2015, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Official trailer of Bajirao Mastani released! (From Bollyspice. 24 November 2015, 9:01 AM, PST)