Sure, it's a "big deal" when celebrities like Selena Gomez or Justin Timberlake get swatted. But would anyone care if these celebrity swatters lowered their targeting expectations and went for some C-list folks? After all, sooner or later, we're going to run out of A-listers for the police to come and save.
Thus, we present our list of celebrities not worth swatting, chosen at random and via a cursory look at unpopular TMZ articles.
Note: We do not condone swatting of any kind, nor do we mean to imply that the police should ignore calls -- real or fake -- to come and save these celebrities. So don't get mad.
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Jennifer Lopez Open to Dating and Thinks Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Super Hot—but She's Being "Very Careful" (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- Fifty Shades of Grey Is Already Breaking Records, Rob Kardashian Emerges from Hiding + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 29 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/29/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Slinky in Snakeskin at ‘Behaving Badly’ Debut (12 photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 29 July 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)
- Orlando Bloom Throws Punch at Justin Bieber (From TMZ. 29 July 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Leo Has a Shirtless Water-Gun Fight, Because Why Not? (From Popsugar. 29 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- A New 'N Sync Album Was Just Released and Nobody Knew It Was Happening—Not Even 'N Sync! (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- The Hey U Guys Instant Watching Guide – July 28th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 29 July 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- This Justin Timberlake Breakfast Pun Might Be the Best Yet (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)