Sure, it's a "big deal" when celebrities like Selena Gomez or Justin Timberlake get swatted. But would anyone care if these celebrity swatters lowered their targeting expectations and went for some C-list folks? After all, sooner or later, we're going to run out of A-listers for the police to come and save.
Thus, we present our list of celebrities not worth swatting, chosen at random and via a cursory look at unpopular TMZ articles.
Note: We do not condone swatting of any kind, nor do we mean to imply that the police should ignore calls -- real or fake -- to come and save these celebrities. So don't get mad.
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Showcases Fit Dancer's Bod in Mesh Bikini (From Us Weekly. 2 July 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Damn! Rumer Willis Channels Mom Demi Moore in Super-Sexy Bikini: See Her Hot Body! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Eva Marie, Blake Lively and More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 4 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Shares Pda with Calvin Harris -- More 4th of July Party Pics! (From TooFab. 4 July 2015, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl + 6 More Stars Falling Off Stages (Videos) (From GossipCop. 3 July 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Watch Justin Timberlake Perform at the Wedding of Jessica Biel's Friend (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 8:40 PM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake's Brother Jonathan Timberlake Makes His Musical Debut With New Artist Liv—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 29 June 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake Gives Surprise Performance at Wedding of Jessica Biel's College Roommate (From Us Weekly. 29 June 2015, 9:10 AM, PDT)