Sure, it's a "big deal" when celebrities like Selena Gomez or Justin Timberlake get swatted. But would anyone care if these celebrity swatters lowered their targeting expectations and went for some C-list folks? After all, sooner or later, we're going to run out of A-listers for the police to come and save.
Thus, we present our list of celebrities not worth swatting, chosen at random and via a cursory look at unpopular TMZ articles.
Note: We do not condone swatting of any kind, nor do we mean to imply that the police should ignore calls -- real or fake -- to come and save these celebrities. So don't get mad.
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/23/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Fox Gambles on Big, Bold and Expensive Vision of ‘Utopia’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 August 2014, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Skips Bra, Flashes Perky Cleavage in Sheer Maxidress After Waking Up With a Lovely Gospel Song on Her Lips (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Tabloid Rumors Are ''a Bunch of B.S.'': ''She Has Such a Good Head on Her Shoulders," Says Jamie Chung (From E! Online. 21 August 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Animated family film 'Thunder and the House of Magic' coming to DVD September 30 (From Cinelinx. 21 August 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Let's All Relive Britney and *Nsync's 1999 VMAs Performance (From BuzzSugar. 23 August 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Real Thoughts on Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Remember The Last Time Celebrities Couldn’t Stop Rocking Cornrows? (From VH1.com. 22 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)