In Hollywood nothing is over until it's over, and that's apparently very true for Scary Movie 5, which went before cameras once more as a means to get in a quick Evil Dead gag. You mad, bro? Lolz.
Malcolm Lee directed Scary Movie 5 from a script penned by David Zucker. It stars Ashley Tisdale, Erica Ash, Heather Locklear, Terry Crews, Jerry O'Connell, Kate Walsh, and Jasmine Guy. The plot involves three dancers — one veteran performer and two upstarts who are also best friends — who vie for the lead in a new production from a snooty, aloof, imperious, and oversexed director. It spoofs Black Swan, Paranormal Activity, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, 127 Hours, and lots more.
Look for it in theatres on April 12th.
Check out the official Scary Movie 5 website here!
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Horrible Bosses 2 Helmer Sean Anders To Battle Mean Moms With Jennifer Aniston (From We Got This Covered. 5 May 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Considering Mean Moms (From EmpireOnline. 4 May 2015, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Who could be going into the Celebrity Big Brother house? All the rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 April 2015, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen -- Josh Hamilton Doesn't Need AA ... Have a Drink, Hit Bombs (From TMZ. 4 May 2015, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Two & A Half Men' Child Star -- TV Honchos Hooked ... The Kid Stays In Our Pictures (From TMZ. 4 May 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Sheen: 5 Awesome Performances And 5 That Sucked (From Obsessed with Film. 1 May 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Snoop Dogg Promotes New Album Bush with Exclusive Concert on FilmOn PPV (From ShockYa. 6 May 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- George Clinton Believes Our Music Copyright Laws Are Broken ... and That Aliens Exist (From Vulture. 4 May 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Watch 'Empire' Cast Play a Happy Family in 'You're So Beautiful' Video (From Rolling Stone. 30 April 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)