We still haven’t finished mourning Jeremy’s death, and according to a new report, we might not have to!
Epic news: A very familiar pair of arms are returning to Mystic Falls… and soon! HollywoodLife.com‘s sister site TVLine is reporting that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) — who was killed by Silas, then cremated by Elena (Nina Dobrev) as part of the Great Gilbert House Fire of 2013 — will be seen again this season on The Vampire Diaries. But because this is Tvd we’re talking about, the details of his return are really anybody’s guess.
Jeremy Returning To ‘The Vampire Diaries’ — But How?
Process of elimination leads me to believe there are three possible ways we’ll see Jeremy on the show this season:
1. He could be seen in a flashback, like his parents were on the third season finale.
2. He could be the next persona Silas takes »
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/26/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 March 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- The Originals Season 4 Episode 2 Review: No Quarter (From TVfanatic. 24 March 2017, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Season Finale Schedule: Find Out When Your Favorite Show Is Ending (From BuzzSugar. 24 March 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Wow: Deepika Padukone honoured with Entertainment Leader Of The Year award (From BollywoodHungama. 25 March 2017, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich’s Upcoming Wedding (Hint: It’ll Include Lots of Dancing!) (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Julianne Hough Plans to 'Pull Out All the Favors' to Get Favorite Performer to Play Her Wedding (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 8:41 PM, PDT)
Kat Graham (I)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Gods and Monsters" (From SneakPeek. 21 March 2017, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Kat Graham Had ‘Violent Reaction To Food Poisoning’, Reps Deny Pot Brownie Claims (From ET Canada. 19 March 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Kat Graham Was Hospitalized But Not for Pot Brownie Reaction, Rep Says (From E! Online. 19 March 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)