We still haven’t finished mourning Jeremy’s death, and according to a new report, we might not have to!
Epic news: A very familiar pair of arms are returning to Mystic Falls… and soon! HollywoodLife.com‘s sister site TVLine is reporting that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) — who was killed by Silas, then cremated by Elena (Nina Dobrev) as part of the Great Gilbert House Fire of 2013 — will be seen again this season on The Vampire Diaries. But because this is Tvd we’re talking about, the details of his return are really anybody’s guess.
Jeremy Returning To ‘The Vampire Diaries’ — But How?
Process of elimination leads me to believe there are three possible ways we’ll see Jeremy on the show this season:
1. He could be seen in a flashback, like his parents were on the third season finale.
2. He could be the next persona Silas takes »
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 8/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 August 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder in Total Awe of Nikki Reed After Daughter's Birth: ''You Literally Brought the Word Sexy Into Pregnancy'' (From E! Online. 22 August 2017, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder Breaks His Vow of Silence to Gush About New Mom Nikki Reed (From Popsugar. 22 August 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough & Brooks Laich Make First Post-Wedding Appearance: 'Marriage Is Amazing!' (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2017, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev : "Harper's Bazaar" (From SneakPeek. 21 August 2017, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Saturday Savings: Nina Dobrev's Gorgeous Clogs Are 50% Off (From E! Online. 19 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Kat Graham (I)
- Review Round-Up: All Eyez on Me Mummy’s Rough Night (From Blogomatic3000. 10 August 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West’s Sexy Fashion Streak Continues as She Pairs Teeny-tiny Crop Top with Sheer Skirt (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Dakota Johnson, Hari Nef and Petra Collins Celebrate the Launch of Gucci Bloom in a Magical Garden in Times Square (From PEOPLE.com. 19 July 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)