Thrice-divorced Charlie Sheen isn't afraid to play favorites.
On Thursday night, the "Anger Management" star took to Twitter to plug his FX show and to reveal his pick for No. 1 ex-wife.
But this isn't the first time Sheen has publicly paid Richards a compliment. In a June 2012 issue of Rolling Stone, Sheen admitted to still having the hots for his ex-wife.
"She still looks f**king great. Do I want to [have sex with her]? Yeah! Does she? Don't know," he said.
Sheen and Richards -- who have two daughters together -- were married from 2002 to 2006.
Click through the slideshow below for celebs who have said they still love their exes:
Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Divorce on Facebook and Twitter. »
- Kelsey Borresen
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- A Hard Day’s Director: The Best of Richard Lester (From HeyUGuys. 8 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Definitive War Movies: 10-1 (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- "Jurassic World 3D" : Raptors In Your Face (From SneakPeek. 9 July 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/9/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 July 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- What are Top 10 Emmy contenders for Best Multi-Camera Comedy Editing? (From Gold Derby. 9 July 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
Brooke Mueller (I)
- Brooke Mueller Gets an Invite to Charlie Sheen, Brett Rossi Wedding (From National Ledger. 11 April 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Denise Richards Out: Brooke Mueller Woos Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi, Charlie Sheen's Favor (From National Ledger. 2 April 2014, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Brooke Mueller 'adores' Brett Rossi (From RealBollywood. 2 April 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)