Thrice-divorced Charlie Sheen isn't afraid to play favorites.
On Thursday night, the "Anger Management" star took to Twitter to plug his FX show and to reveal his pick for No. 1 ex-wife.
But this isn't the first time Sheen has publicly paid Richards a compliment. In a June 2012 issue of Rolling Stone, Sheen admitted to still having the hots for his ex-wife.
"She still looks f**king great. Do I want to [have sex with her]? Yeah! Does she? Don't know," he said.
Sheen and Richards -- who have two daughters together -- were married from 2002 to 2006.
Click through the slideshow below for celebs who have said they still love their exes:
Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Divorce on Facebook and Twitter. »
- Kelsey Borresen
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi Getting on His Nerves? (From National Ledger. 21 July 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Editorial: The Dark Truth of ComicBookMovie.com (From ComicBookMovie. 18 July 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Two and A Half Men To Fake Gay Marriage (From Boomtron. 17 July 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/22/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2014, 12:06 AM, PDT)
- ‘MasterChef,’ ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Hit Highs While ‘Under the Dome’ Falls to Low (From Variety - TV News. 22 July 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: Rising 'MasterChef,' 'Bachelorette' lead Monday split (From Hitfix. 22 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
Brooke Mueller (I)
- Charlie Sheen's Fiancee -- We're Thinkin' of Having Kids (From TMZ. 14 July 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Brooke Mueller Gets an Invite to Charlie Sheen, Brett Rossi Wedding (From National Ledger. 11 April 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Denise Richards Out: Brooke Mueller Woos Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi, Charlie Sheen's Favor (From National Ledger. 2 April 2014, 9:33 AM, PDT)