Rob and Kristen were out on a lunch date in Los Feliz, CA on April 4 and top body language expert Dr. Lilian Glass tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that you can see how happy they are by the way they look at each other!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are going strong! The happy couple had lunch at Casbah Cafe in Los Feliz, CA on April 4, and HollywoodLife.com can tell you why Dr. Lillian Glass believes that Robsten are totally in love!
Dr. Lillian Glass tells HollywoodLife.com that the pictures of Rob and Kristen from X-17, out in Los Feliz, are really worth a thousand words. Plus, an eyewitness told us that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other!
“They are passionate and they are still into one another,” Dr. Glass tells us. “Maybe even more so that they have been apart. »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson, Fka Twigs Exchange Promise Rings (From Us Weekly. 6 March 2015, 1:25 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Has a Brush With Overzealous Fan at Paris Show (video!) (From TheImproper.com. 5 March 2015, 5:56 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Moves Autograph-Seeking Fan Away In Paris – But Was He Wrong? (Video) (From GossipCop. 5 March 2015, 4:33 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- ‘It Follows’ tops Glasgow Film Festival Critics’ Choice list (From Blogomatic3000. 6 March 2015, 4:52 AM, PST)
- Still Alice review – moving meditation on who we really are (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 March 2015, 11:51 PM, PST)
- Why Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Are the Most Underrated Couple in Hollywood (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 March 2015, 4:28 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Dan Stevens and Luke Evans join Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast (From Cineplex. 5 March 2015, 8:34 AM, PST)
- Dan Stevens Boards Beauty And The Beast (From We Got This Covered. 4 March 2015, 10:01 PM, PST)
- Dan Stevens in Talks to Play the Beast Opposite Emma Watson in Disney’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ (From The Wrap. 4 March 2015, 6:04 PM, PST)