Here's a brilliant parody of a classic scene from American Psycho that was done by the team at Funny or Die. The original scene featured Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman preparing to kill his colleague while discussing the cultural and musical value of Huey Lewis and the News.
The parody features Huey Lewis as Bale's character and “Weird” Al Yankovic as his doomed colleague. Only this time Lewis breaks down the cultural value of the film that is being parodied, and it's brilliantly executed! If you're a fan of American Psycho, you're going to love this! Enjoy!
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsChristian Bale
- Ireland's Six Nations win a fitting climax to epic day of telly watching | Emma John (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 March 2014, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2014: 15 films we'd like to see (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 March 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Rooney Mara Cast As Tiger Lily In ‘Pan’ (From LatinoReview. 13 March 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
'Weird Al' Yankovic
- James Brown Played "Wheel of Fortune" with Little Richard (From Hitfix. 14 March 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Entire Cast of James Cameron's Aliens Will Reunite at the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo (From The Daily BLAM!. 13 March 2014)
- Doctor Who thing: Devo Spice raps about the Doctors (From FlickFilosopher. 11 March 2014, 1:02 AM, PDT)
American Psycho (2000)
- Josh Lucas Joins Debra Messing in NBC Drama Pilot ‘The Mysteries of Laura’ (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- All the Weird Justin Theroux Characters We Forgot About (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- All the Weird Justin Theroux Characters We Forgot About (From BuzzSugar. 13 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)