Kidney Brothers: Coal Tattoo (Hearpen)
Having grown up and loved from afar, forced to do so after I moved to NYC, there are few bands still playing live -- four decades later -- worthy of my unbridled accolades and devotion but so it is with the heady agro-blues of 15-60-75 Aka The Numbers Band. If you dig music and happen to hail from Northeast Ohio, you know what I'm talking about. Having followed their entire career, I can proudly boast that I'm one of their biggest fans. Yet, it's no leap of faith or youthful nostalgia.
If you've seen them live, regardless of the decade, then you know the passion and verve that the brothers Kidney -- singer/guitarist Bob and harpist/sax/keyboardist/vocalist Jack -- share with their audience, regardless of the size, every single time they take the stage.
Along with horn player Terry Hynde (Pretender »
- Dusty Wright
Similar News ItemsDavid Lynch (I)
- Drifter – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 February 2017, 5:20 PM, PST)
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of David Lynch’s ‘Lost Highway’ with Interviews, Making-Of Docs, Video Essays & More (From The Film Stage. 21 February 2017, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Glasgow Frightfest 2017: Simon Rumley Interview (From Blogomatic3000. 21 February 2017, 8:01 AM, PST)
The Black Keys
- Grammys 2017: Cage the Elephant Wins Best Rock Album (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 4:07 PM, PST)
- Ratings: SNL Hits 6-Year High in Early Numbers, Up 50% From a Year Ago (From TVLine.com. 12 February 2017, 8:59 AM, PST)
- Marvel Spotlights Monsters Unleashed In New Music Video (From We Got This Covered. 9 February 2017, 11:56 AM, PST)
- Berlinale 2017. Look Inside Yourself: Talking to Sompot Chidgasornpongse about "Railway Sleepers" (From MUBI. 13 February 2017, 10:55 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Awards Shows History (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2017, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Cinema Changes Trees: A Dialogue About New Films By James Benning (From MUBI. 2 January 2017, 6:21 AM, PST)