Last summer, many people thought that The Neighbors sounded ridiculous and believed that it would be one of the first new shows to be cancelled. Well, shows like Last Resort and 666 Park Avenue have come and gone but The Neighbors lasted for a full season. But, will it be back for season two?
The Neighbors follows the Weaver family after they've moved into an idyllic gated community in New Jersey. The only problem is that the rest of the suburban residents are actually aliens from the planet Zabvron. They end up staying and the Weavers and the aliens face life's challenges together and learn from one another along the way.
Debuting on September 26th, The Neighbors drew »
Similar News ItemsToks Olagundoye
- 'The Neighbors' meets 'Shark Tank': Jami Gertz and Dan Fogelman on the crossover episode (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 November 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
- The Neighbors Exclusive: Pop Singer Mark McGrath to Rock 'n' Roll With Marty (From TVLine.com. 7 November 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Neighbors Sneak Peek: Jackie Upbraids a Clueless Debbie – Plus: Wendy Williams?! (From TVLine.com. 7 October 2013, 2:09 PM, PDT)
Ian Patrick (IV)
- Jennifer Aniston Finds Support For Nude Scene (From SneakPeek. 5 December 2013, 12:14 PM, PST)
- DVD Review: The Neighbors, The Complete First Season (From ScifiMafia. 24 September 2013, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- The Neighbors: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2013, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman Thanksgiving Poster (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2013, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman Share a Special Thanksgiving Poster (From Comingsoon.net. 27 November 2013)
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman Trailer 'Doctor Who?' (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)