I can’t get no satisfaction — not when it comes to American Idol‘s Season 12 theme nights, anyway.
I know, I know: A couple weeks back I put together a gallery of potential alternatives to the usual “Songs That Inspire” and “Songs From the Year You Were Born” — and I’d actually included “’80s Rock” and “No Ballads Allowed” among my 22 suggestions. So you think that Fox’s official announcement of “Classic Rock, No Ballads” for Top 7 night would’ve been cause for nothing but a joyful Headbangers Ball up in Casa Slezak.
Alas, the problem this week wasn’t »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Madison Avenue Bets on ‘American Idol’ to Lead Freshman TV Shows (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Hey ABC, Here's How to Fix Boy Band (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 17 August 2017, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Step Aside, Kelly Ripa: Kim Kardashian Will Co-Host ‘Live’ With Ryan Seacrest (From HollywoodLife. 18 August 2017, 8:40 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West to Co-Host Live with Ryan Seacrest (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month (From Deadline TV. 18 August 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Serena Williams Unusual Pregnancy Cravings Revealed! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 August 2017, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘My Squad!’ Mariah Carey and Twins Strike a Pose Backstage While Prepping for NYC Show (From PEOPLE.com. 19 August 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Musician to Movie Star: In the Footsteps of Elvis (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)