Are you interested in the finer points of How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life)?
ABC’s newest comedy, which debuted Wednesday at 9:30/8:30c, stars Scrubs alum Sarah Chalke as Polly, a neurotic, newly single mother who rounds up daughter Natalie (Rachel Eggleston) and decamps to her childhood home in the wake of her divorce.
“I’m not a failure; I’m trendy,” she tells us via voiceover six months after begging her no-filter mother Elaine (played by Weeds‘ Elizabeth Perkins) and laid-back stepfather Max (Everybody Loves Raymond‘s Brad Garrett) to take her in. »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- Nnamdi Asomugha on ‘Crown Heights’: ‘I Could Be a Voice for Something I Had Been Through’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Time to Binge 30 Rock, Because It's Disappearing From Netflix in October (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Stranger Things' Shannon Purser Likens Rise to 'Friday Night Lights With Music' (From TVLine.com. 17 September 2017, 9:31 PM, PDT)
- Kate Walsh And Patrick Dempsey Have Surprise ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Reunion In New Commercial (From ET Canada. 16 September 2017, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- Patrick Dempsey and Kate Walsh's Surprise Grey's Anatomy Reunion Is Just What the Doctor Ordered (From E! Online. 15 September 2017, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- McDreamy Is Back! Patrick Dempsey Reunites with Grey's Anatomy Costar Kate Walsh — for an Amazing Cause (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Who Is Responsible For Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton's Love? Jensen Ackles, of Course (From Popsugar. 20 September 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey to star in Showtime series Kidding from Michel Gondry (From JoBlo. 14 September 2017, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey To Play Tormented Children’s TV Star In New Showtime Comedy From Michel Gondry (From Indiewire Television. 14 September 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)