The 'Nuclear shadows' of the Chitauri attack in Iron Man 3?
With Iron Man 3 set for release in exactly one month, we thought we’d take a look at four reasons why you should be excited by a second sequel (sequels being, too often, not worth the price of admission).
1. The Avengers
Yep, part of what makes Iron Man 3 so potentially engrossing is seeing how Tony Stark’s experience battling “an army…from outer space” (Thanks, Cap) has changed the billionaire industrialist. As Stark himself proclaims in Iron Man 3‘s trailers, “nothing’s been the same since New York.” Has his ego “matured”? Is he more concerned about the plight of the everyman?
There’s a great scene in the trailer that appears as though it’s a shrine to the fallen (after the battle with the Chitauri), and ― unless I miss my guess ― looks like the »
- Robert Falconer
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- New Captain America 2 Promo Art From Kids Stickers (From ComicBookMovie. 6 December 2013, 3:51 PM, PST)
- Simon Kinberg To Oversee Fox’s Marvel Cinematic Universe (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Movie Buff Christmas Wish List 2013 (From Cinelinx. 6 December 2013, 6:41 AM, PST)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Hugh Jackman unsure about Wolverine return (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 3:15 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Dustin Hoffman joins Lance Armstrong biopic, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 6 December 2013, 5:52 PM, PST)
- Henry Cavill's Superman: Flyby Screen Test Revealed (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2013, 3:24 PM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Your Favorite Thing Today: Potential Groom Fights Ninjas, Batman, Iron Man and More Before Getting Married (From Movies.com. 7 December 2013)
- Thor: The Dark World crosses $600 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 1:03 AM, PST)
- Jon Favreau to Direct Fantasy Series Pilot Shanarra (From GeekTyrant. 6 December 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)