The 'Nuclear shadows' of the Chitauri attack in Iron Man 3?
With Iron Man 3 set for release in exactly one month, we thought we’d take a look at four reasons why you should be excited by a second sequel (sequels being, too often, not worth the price of admission).
1. The Avengers
Yep, part of what makes Iron Man 3 so potentially engrossing is seeing how Tony Stark’s experience battling “an army…from outer space” (Thanks, Cap) has changed the billionaire industrialist. As Stark himself proclaims in Iron Man 3‘s trailers, “nothing’s been the same since New York.” Has his ego “matured”? Is he more concerned about the plight of the everyman?
There’s a great scene in the trailer that appears as though it’s a shrine to the fallen (after the battle with the Chitauri), and ― unless I miss my guess ― looks like the »
- Robert Falconer
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Has Kim Richards Relapsed? Rhobh’s Lisa Rinna Suggests Recovering Addict Is ‘Mostly Sober’ (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 7:08 PM, PST)
- Vulture Is a Different Kind of Villain in Spider-Man: Homecoming Says Keaton (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 8:48 AM, PST)
- Sherlock, and the musical highlights of Sherlock Holmes (From Den of Geek. 15 January 2017, 5:30 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Former Couple Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr. Will Be Sitting Together at the PCAs (From Popsugar. 17 January 2017, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Thn’S 2017 Comic Book Movie Preview (From The Hollywood News. 17 January 2017, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Michael Keaton talks Vulture in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ (From The Hollywood News. 16 January 2017, 11:54 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- Kingpin is unlikely to appear in future Marvel movies, says Vincent D’Onofrio (From Flickeringmyth. 17 January 2017, 12:57 PM, PST)
- Daredevil Actor Vincent D’Onofrio On Why We Won’t See Kingpin In The McU Any Time Soon (From We Got This Covered. 16 January 2017, 4:58 PM, PST)
- Kingpin Won’t Likely Pop Up In A Marvel Movie Anytime Soon, Says Vincent D’Onofrio (From LRM Online. 16 January 2017, 1:20 PM, PST)