Since R-Patz and K-Stew’s reconciliation, things seem to be going pretty well for the couple. Although their relationship is back in a good place, Rob isn’t quite ready to move back in with Kristen, HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively. Read on for details!
Although Robert Pattinson, 26, and Kristen Stewart, 22, are moving in a good direction, it isn’t the right time for the Twilight couple to buy another house together. A source close to the situation reveals to HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Rob wants to rebuild his trust with Kristen before moving in with her again!
“Rob’s still taking things slow with Kristen,” the source explains. “They’re not buying a house together. That’s just ridiculous. They’re having fun and taking it day by day.”
Rob Won’t Buy A House With Kristen Until She Proves Herself
The source explains that after Kristen’s affair with Rupert Sanders, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart: "Once and Forever" (From SneakPeek. 26 November 2015, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Jose Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Giveaway: Win ‘American Ultra’ Starring Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg on Blu-ray (From The Film Stage. 25 November 2015, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Proves That Chivalry Isn't Dead During His Latest Outing With Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 23 November 2015, 3:35 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka twigs Make Their Way Back to London After Trip to Los Angeles (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 11:03 AM, PST)
- Life Trailer: Robert Pattinson Sees Something Special in Dane DeHaan's James Dean (From BuzzSugar. 17 November 2015, 8:30 PM, PST)
- Sam Riley in talks to play The Laughing Man in Ghost in the Shell (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2015, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Sam Riley in talks to join ‘Ghost In The Shell’ (From The Hollywood News. 19 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Sam Riley To Join Ghost In The Shell? (From Obsessed with Film. 19 November 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)