USA, the blue sky network, has announced premiere dates for its summer shows. Burn Notice returns first on June 6, followed that night by the debut of Graceland, the new drama from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin centered on undercover agents from the FBI, DEA and Us Customs living and working under one roof. Royal Pains and Necessary Roughness launch their new seasons on June 12, while Covert Affairs and Suits follow on July 16.
A new reality show, Summer Camp, which has 16 adults competing in “over-the-top competitions inspired by classic camp games,” will premiere in July.
‘Suits’ season 2 finale postmortem: »
- Mandi Bierly
Similar News Items"White Collar" (2009)
- Sons of Anarchy Video: The Naked Truth Behind Charlie Hunnam's Surprising Comic-Con No-Show (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Blacklist Adds Foe for Red, a White Collar Return and More (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actress in a Drama? Take Our Poll! (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Burn Notice" (2007)
- Simon Kassianides Joins Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. As 'Bakshi' (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2014, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- New Gotham Trailer Packed With Easter Eggs (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Constantine Comic-Con Trailer Released (From DailyDead. 27 July 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
"Covert Affairs" (2010)
- ‘Covert Affairs’ Taps ‘Fargo’ Thesp Shawn Doyle in Recurring Role (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo's Unique Silver Wedding Dress & Gold Veil—All the Details! (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo is Married -- See Her Unique Wedding Dress! (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)