Just because they’re exes doesn’t mean they can’t be happy for each other! In a new interview, the Jonas brother admits there’s no hard feelings between him and Miley!
Rumors of a possible reconciliation between Miley Cyrus, 20, and Nick Jonas, 20, started when the pair was spotted having lunch together in La on March 25. Well it looks like their lunch was purely platonic, because Nick says he’s happy about Miley’s engagement to Liam Hemsworth!
“We’re really friendly,” Nick told E!. “We’ve got a good relationship. I’m happy for her and Liam.” Aww! We think it’s so great that Nick wants the best for Miley!
When Nick was asked about the recent rumors that he met up with Miley for lunch, he dodged the question by making a joke.
“I think that »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Most Overrated Thing of 2014: Have You Had Enough of Twerking or Selfies? Vote Now! (From E! Online. 25 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 41 Stars Who Perfected the Bikini Instagram Snap This Year (From Popsugar. 25 December 2014, 4:45 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus' X-rated Christmas shopping trip (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:01 AM, PST)
- From Hazel Grace and Augustus to Katniss and Gale: The 7 Best Movie Couples of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:31 PM, PST)
- First Look: Chastain & Winslet, Ladies in Dresses (From FilmExperience. 19 December 2014, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Presenting Your Unofficial 2015 Hot Guy Calendar (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 12:50 PM, PST)
- The Best TV Episodes of 2014, Part 5 (From SoundOnSight. 26 December 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- How Chris Pratt, Gina Rodriguez, Nick Jonas & 7 Other Celebs Are Celebrating the Holidays (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Nick Jonas's Velvety Voice Is Back With a Classic Christmas Tune (From Popsugar. 23 December 2014, 12:50 PM, PST)