Just because they’re exes doesn’t mean they can’t be happy for each other! In a new interview, the Jonas brother admits there’s no hard feelings between him and Miley!
Rumors of a possible reconciliation between Miley Cyrus, 20, and Nick Jonas, 20, started when the pair was spotted having lunch together in La on March 25. Well it looks like their lunch was purely platonic, because Nick says he’s happy about Miley’s engagement to Liam Hemsworth!
“We’re really friendly,” Nick told E!. “We’ve got a good relationship. I’m happy for her and Liam.” Aww! We think it’s so great that Nick wants the best for Miley!
When Nick was asked about the recent rumors that he met up with Miley for lunch, he dodged the question by making a joke.
“I think that »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- 16 Things You Never Knew About Your Favorite ’00s Disney Shows (From Screen Rant. 21 July 2017, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Too Late to Say Sorry: Justin Bieber Has Been Banned From China Because of His 'Bad Behavior' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato ‘Loving’ Being Compared To Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez (From HollywoodLife. 19 July 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Talks Parenting Pitfalls and How His Kids Are ‘Sponges’: They Pick Up the ‘Occasional Swear Word’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Liam Hemsworth Told Miley Cyrus He Spotted “Real-Life Mermaid”? (From GossipCop. 20 July 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Look Adorable On Rare Outing In La — Cute Pic (From HollywoodLife. 17 July 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- It's Clear That Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Make Each Other Incredibly Happy (From Popsugar. 20 July 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kingdom’: Talia Shire on Why She Returned to the World of Professional Fighters — and Acting (From Indiewire Television. 19 July 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kingdom’: Talia Shire on Why She Returned to the World of Professional Fighters — and Acting (From Indiewire. 19 July 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)