Am I the only one excited for David Fincher’s 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea? Mostly because it’s a combination of the director of Seven with Jules Verne and Disney? Really? Well, whether you’re excited or not, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea is inching ever closer to production, for Australia has offered itself as a potential site for production once Disney greenlights the picture.
Australia has reportedly offered Disney a flat $22.5m to shoot the Jules Verne underwater epic. Quite a big incentive for Disney producers to get in gear and actually give the project the green light. In fact, it’s the biggest incentive Australia has ever offered to a film production. They really want this one.
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Returns to Her Dancer Roots in Danskin Campaign (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- These Pictures of Simone Biles and the Pretty Little Liars Cast Deserve an A+ (From Popsugar. 24 September 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- All the Celebrities Who Bowed Down to Beyoncé in Concert (From E! Online. 15 September 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Will Luke Evans Return as Dracula in Universal Monsters Universe? (From MovieWeb. 27 September 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Broken City’ Fraud & Breach Of Contract Suit Settled (From Deadline. 26 September 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review – The Nice Guys (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 1:50 AM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ will qualify for 2016 awards season (From The Hollywood News. 26 September 2016, 11:49 PM, PDT)
- 'Silence' gets December Us release (From ScreenDaily. 26 September 2016, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese's Silence Gets Oscar Qualifying Winter Release Date (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 4:02 PM, PDT)