It's a week of celebration for country singer Wynonna Judd. Currently appearing on "Dancing with the Stars," Judd spoke with People about some very happy news in her personal life on Monday. Her husband has taken his first steps since having a leg amputated in August.
Scott 'Cactus' Moser was in a motorcycle accident last August that made it necessary to amputate one of his legs. However, he's now been outfitted with a prosthetic leg, taking its place. "After eight months of waiting," Judd says, "he walked towards me for the first time two days ago."
When asked about the prosthesis, she says, "It freaked me out because I've seen him in a wheelchair and using a walker, and he just walked towards me and I was like, 'Wow.' I was so stunned," adding, "I saw the wreck, I saw him lose the leg."
She says Moser always kept a good attitude. »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 8/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2017, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 25 cast: These 2 celebs are reportedly joining the cast – how will they do? (From Gold Derby. 23 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Laurie Hernandez Speaks Out on Internet Trolls and Cyberbullies: ‘They Would Never Say That to Your Face’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2017, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- The Voice’s Lauren Duski Is the ‘Missing Piece in Country Music Right Now’ According to Blake Shelton (From PEOPLE.com. 9 May 2017, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Top 10 Performance Recap: Blood, Sweat and Especially Tears (From TVLine.com. 8 May 2017, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- While Others Sing His Songs, Randy Travis Still Owns the Stage at Tribute Concert (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2017, 10:10 AM, PST)