HBO has shocked no one by renewing “Game of Thrones” for a fourth season today.
“Thrones” drew a series record 4.4 million viewers in its season-three premiere Sunday. Over multiple airings that evening, 6.7 million viewers tuned in.
HBO also renewed the series after its season premiere a year ago.
David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Carolyn Strauss, Frank Doelger and Bernadette Caulfield exec produce “Thrones,” which won six Emmy awards last year and has been nominated for top drama series in each of its first two seasons. »
- Jon Weisman
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- These Are the Top 10 Halloween Costumes of 2017 (From Popsugar. 21 September 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Trollhunters Season 2 Casts Mark Hamill & Lena Headey (From Screen Rant. 21 September 2017, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- ‘Watchmen’: Why The Length of the HBO Series Will Affect the Story (From Indiewire Television. 21 September 2017, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Developing 5th Potential Prequel Series from Writer Bryan Cogman (From Collider.com. 20 September 2017, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Season 7 Blu-Ray Release Date and Details Revealed (From Cinelinx. 17 September 2017, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- HBO Dates Game Of Thrones Season 7 Blu-Ray; Special Features Include An Animated History Of Westeros (From We Got This Covered. 16 September 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
D.B. Weiss (II)
- 'Game of Thrones' Writer Bryan Cogman Developing Fifth Prequel (From Rolling Stone. 20 September 2017, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoffs: Fifth Prequel Series in Works at HBO From Long-Time Writer and Producer (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2017, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoffs: Fifth Prequel Series in Works at HBO From Long-Time Writer and Producer (From Indiewire. 20 September 2017, 9:18 AM, PDT)