Paramount Pictures, China Movie Channel and Jiaflix Enterprises announced today that they have entered into a Cooperation Agreement regarding the production of Transformers 4 in China. The Cooperation Agreement was signed on April 1, 2013 in Beijing and Los Angeles.
Pursuant to the agreement, China Movie Channel, under the State Administration of Radio Film and Television (Sarft), will cooperate with Paramount in broad-based support of the production of the film in China. Transformers 4 is expected to be released in China on or about June 27, 2014. The parties also intend to cooperate in a number of other areas related to Transformers 4, including the selection of filming sites within China, theatrical promotion, and possible post-production activities in China as well as casting of Chinese actors and actresses in the film.
This agreement represents the first time that China Movie Channel will work with a western studio in the production of a major motion picture. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Starz Renews ‘Black Sails’ for Season 4 Ahead of Third Season (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Black Sails’ Renewed For Season 4 By Starz (From Deadline TV. 31 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- What’s new on Amazon August 2015 (From ChannelGuideMag. 31 July 2015, 10:56 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' squashes 'Ant-Man' for no. 1 Friday (From Hitfix. 1 August 2015, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible’ Takes Off To $26.4M Overseas; Sets Records For Tom Cruise (From Deadline. 1 August 2015, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise’s ‘Mission: Impossible’ Throttles Box Office With $20 Million Friday (From The Wrap. 1 August 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- 'The Crow' Remake Stalls Following Relativity Bankruptcy (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- 6 Chances to Get Cast (From Backstage. 31 July 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Amanda's Charitable New 'Do (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)