Melissa Joan Hart is the latest celebrity to shill for a weight loss plan. The former teen star was named Nutrisystem's newest spokesperson, reports "Entertainment Tonight."
The 36-year-old welcomed her third child last September and has already lost 20 pounds thanks to the company's diet plan.
“We are thrilled to be helping and working with Melissa. She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," a rep for Nutrisystem said in a statement, adding that their customers will appreciate someone like Hart, "who --above all else — is relatable.”
In November, the former "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" star told Ok! magazine that she was pressuring herself to lose the baby weight.
“I feel the pressure from myself, not from anyone else,“ she told the magazine. “I do know that the quicker I lose the weight, the more work will come. It’s two-fold. There is that pressure, but I’m using it as good. »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- ABC Family TV Show Ratings (updated 1/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 January 2015, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Chasing Life: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 January 2015, 9:28 PM, PST)
- Pretty Little Liars Star Keegan Allen: I Know Who 'A' Is ... and So Do You! (From PEOPLE.com. 27 January 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
Melissa Joan Hart
- Watch Your Favorite People Videos & More on Daily Cut, Time Inc.'s New Video Hub (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 'General Hospital' Star Genie Francis Shows Off 30-Pound Weight Loss (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 January 2015, 8:28 PM, PST)
- Soleil Moon Frye Reveals 20-Pound Weight Loss -- See The Pic! (From TooFab. 12 January 2015, 2:30 PM, PST)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996) (TV)
- New Us sci-fi, fantasy and horror shows for 2015 (From Den of Geek. 26 November 2014, 6:27 AM, PST)
- The Big Bang Theory’s Carol Ann Susi Dead at 62 (From TVovermind.com. 12 November 2014, 3:35 AM, PST)
- Carol Ann Susi, Voice Behind Big Bang Theory's Mrs. Wolowitz, Dead at 62 (From TVLine.com. 11 November 2014, 7:24 PM, PST)