Melissa Joan Hart is the latest celebrity to shill for a weight loss plan. The former teen star was named Nutrisystem's newest spokesperson, reports "Entertainment Tonight."
The 36-year-old welcomed her third child last September and has already lost 20 pounds thanks to the company's diet plan.
“We are thrilled to be helping and working with Melissa. She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," a rep for Nutrisystem said in a statement, adding that their customers will appreciate someone like Hart, "who --above all else — is relatable.”
In November, the former "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" star told Ok! magazine that she was pressuring herself to lose the baby weight.
“I feel the pressure from myself, not from anyone else,“ she told the magazine. “I do know that the quicker I lose the weight, the more work will come. It’s two-fold. There is that pressure, but I’m using it as good. »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- Ashley Benson turns 24: Celebrate with her best 'Pretty Little Liars' fashion moments (From Pop2it. 18 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 'Glee' Adds Marlee Matlin for Nationals (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2013, 12:14 AM, PST)
- Veronica Mars Kicks Off PaleyFest 2014—Find Out Which Other Shows Will be Honored (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 1:07 PM, PST)
Melissa Joan Hart
- Melissa & Joey: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 December 2013, 8:45 PM, PST)
- Vin Diesel Gets Emotional While Remembering Paul Walker (From Popsugar. 3 December 2013, 6:47 AM, PST)
- Photos From The 82nd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade Red Carpet (From Monsters and Critics. 2 December 2013, 3:46 AM, PST)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996) (TV)
- Best Single-Issue Comics of 2013 (From FEARnet. 17 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Simpsons, EastEnders named kids' favourite TV shows of past 15 years (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 December 2013, 6:49 AM, PST)
- 10 Awesome 90s TV Shows Which Should Not Be Forgotten (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2013, 9:57 AM, PST)