2 April 2013 8:55 AM, PDT | EW - Inside TV | See recent EW.com - Inside TV news »

Updated: Carbon monoxide poisoning is to blame for the death of Buckwild’s Shain Gandee and two others early Monday in West Virginia.

The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday said cause of death was accidental for Gandee, 21, David Dwight Gandee, 48, and Donald Robert Myers, 27.  The men were found inside Shain Gandee’s Ford Bronco that was partially submerged in mud.

It was a concerned friend who eventually located the three men, all of whom are from Sissonville. Mud covered the lower part of the passenger side door, while the muffler was completely submerged, sheriffs said.

The men were »


- Lynette Rice

Report a problem



Similar News Items

"Buckwild" (2012)
Shain Gandee
Bob Myers (I)


IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners