Warning: Somewhat Nsfw.
Once upon a time (read: the '80s), movie fans could count on the fact that at some point, someone in the movie would randomly drop trou or rip off their shirt for no apparent reason whatsoever. And frankly, it was great. After all, why worry about things like plot or character development when you can have some good old-fashioned gratuitous nudity instead?
Nowadays, of course, such moments are rare, usually happening only for comic relief or in grade-z, video on demand dreck. Thanks to Internet porn, there's kind of no reason for movies to bother, right?
Once in a while, though, there's still a shining light — or shining headlights, if you will — such as Rosario Dawson's turn in the new Danny Boyle thriller "Trance," which already has people buzzing and whipping out their iPhones to grab a quick screenshot. So with that in mind, we »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Tom Cruise’s Edge of Tomorrow gets a trailer (From Sky Movies. 12 December 2013, 2:38 AM, PST)
- First trailer and new poster for Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2013, 11:54 PM, PST)
- Trailer for Tom Cruise's Edge of Tomorrow Sci-Fi Thriller (From Worst Previews. 11 December 2013, 9:38 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Who Is Your Favorite Male Celebrity of the Year? (From Popsugar. 12 December 2013, 1:59 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards Nominations (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 December 2013, 3:16 PM, PST)
- Golden Globes Preview: Most Stacked Musical/Comedy Lineup Ever? (From Scott Feinberg. 11 December 2013, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Golden Globes Nominations: American Hustle, Jennifer Lawrence, Christian Bale Among Nominees? Check Out Our Fearless Predictions (From Alt Film Guide. 12 December 2013, 1:24 AM, PST)
- James McAvoy Talks ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ (From The Hollywood News. 11 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Dec. 10-16, 2013 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 11 December 2013, 10:07 AM, PST)