"Ghosts" revealed some of the events leading up to the blackout and the repercussions of it that still haunt certain Revolution characters, notably Rachel and Flynn.
Even as Rachel continues her attempts to at reconnecting with Charlie, she acknowledges (indirectly) that their relationship is still strained and that Miles has a better emotional connection with Charlie. In their small time together, they’ve built a bond that Rachel can’t compete with; Rachel is still stuck in this limbo between being an active parent and being a resistance fighter.
The weight and responsibility of Rachel’s actions heavily influence and drive her decision making process; she admits her own faults as a mother, but doesn’t want to let those faults get in the seeing more children die.
A recurring part of Revolution Season 1 is this form of dramatic irony the villains are under. Everyone wants to remake the world in his/her own image, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Nick McHatton)
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- 'King for a Day' Art Exhibit Showcases Stephen King-Inspired Poster Designs (From FEARnet. 17 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch 'Under the Dome's' Season 2 trailer: 'What's outside comes inside' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 15 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 8 movie classics that were box office flops: From Blade Runner to Brazil (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 March 2014, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- PlayStation 4 Nearly Doubles Xbox One In Sales For January (From We Got This Covered. 14 February 2014, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Alan Bridges obituary (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 January 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Alan Bridges obituary (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 January 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)