Jennifer’s go-to hairstylist, Mark Townsend, is sharing his top tips for hair concerns of real women. Keep reading to see how you can get hair like a celebrity!
Mark Townsend, who styled Jennifer Lawrence for the 2013 Golden Globes and the 2013 SAG Awards, did a live chat with fans on Glamour’s Facebook page on April 1. See what real-life tips he offered so you can look and feel like a star!
Celebrity Hairstylist’s Top Tricks — Mark’s Go-To Products
For frizzy hair: “You want to be careful with anti-frizz products because they can lay on top of the hair instead of penetrating into the hair shaft. Dove Anti Frizz Serum has natural almond and coconut oils to moisturize while fighting frizz,” Mark says.
For thicker and longer hair: “I swear by Viviscal and I use it myself. I had 2 clients who had to shave their heads for film roles »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: The Acting Races ! (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- 'Fappening' Hacker Gets 6 Months in Federal Prison (From TMZ. 22 July 2016, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Platino Awards: Telefe, Telefonica Studios Board Ricardo Darin Starrer ‘Black Snow’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Raises Nearly $45 Million at Auction Gala (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2016, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- 5 Reasons Haters Were Wrong About the New Ghostbusters (From MovieWeb. 18 July 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)
Mark Townsend (II)
- How to Painlessly Detangle Your Kids' Hair (From Us Weekly. 3 November 2015, 4:21 AM, PST)
- Elizabeth Olsen Gets Major Haircut Because The Year of the Bob Ain't Over Yet—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 18 December 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Golden Globes Best Beauty: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence & More (From HollywoodLife. 12 January 2014, 4:29 PM, PST)