Holy millennium, Batman! We’re just two years away from the first decade of the 2000s, and Hollywood is looking to go out with a bang (especially if Y2K hits as bad as scientists as predicting). 1999 has the potential to be one of the most memorable years for movies ever. We’re getting the first Star Wars movie in almost 20 years, a much-needed Lethal Weapon sequel, and new Kubrick film!
I’ve been reading up on this weird movie called The Matrix, as well (which sounds just okay), and a ridiculous sounding film called Fight Club, but the one that really caught my eye is Wild Wild West. Everyone has been dying for another Will Smith vehicle after Men In Black, and it looks like we’re about the get the biggest and best one yet.
From what we’ve seen, it looks simply amazing (check out the teaser »
- Tom Stadler
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 January 2015, 9:25 PM, PST)
- SAG Awards 2015: Surprises, Salutes and No-Shows (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 8:27 PM, PST)
- Carrie Fisher Honors Mom Debbie Reynolds With Touching, Funny Tribute at 2015 SAG Awards (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 6:54 PM, PST)
- Quentin Tarantino Adds Three To The Hateful Eight (From EmpireOnline. 25 January 2015, 9:48 AM, PST)
- Thanks for Noticing, Golden Guy: Top Ten Oscar-Nominated Actor Acknowledgements (From SoundOnSight. 25 January 2015, 1:16 AM, PST)
- Tarantino Counts On "The Hateful Eight" (From SneakPeek. 24 January 2015, 4:41 PM, PST)
Will Smith (I)
- Margot Robbie talks Suicide Squad: 'It's an intimidating challenge' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 January 2015, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Margot Robbie Finds Herself at 'Dangerous Odds' in Gambling Drama (From FirstShowing.net. 24 January 2015, 6:12 PM, PST)
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Teases Storyboard and Script (From MovieWeb. 24 January 2015, 1:19 PM, PST)