Holy millennium, Batman! We’re just two years away from the first decade of the 2000s, and Hollywood is looking to go out with a bang (especially if Y2K hits as bad as scientists as predicting). 1999 has the potential to be one of the most memorable years for movies ever. We’re getting the first Star Wars movie in almost 20 years, a much-needed Lethal Weapon sequel, and new Kubrick film!
I’ve been reading up on this weird movie called The Matrix, as well (which sounds just okay), and a ridiculous sounding film called Fight Club, but the one that really caught my eye is Wild Wild West. Everyone has been dying for another Will Smith vehicle after Men In Black, and it looks like we’re about the get the biggest and best one yet.
From what we’ve seen, it looks simply amazing (check out the teaser »
- Tom Stadler
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Votd: 40 Years of Ilm Special Effects in 60 Seconds (From Slash Film. 27 May 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Rebels: Why you should look forward to Season Two (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2015, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- This Star Wars arcade game can be yours for £24,000 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 May 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Johnnie To Will Speak At BAFTA's A Life In Pictures Series In June (From Twitch. 27 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 100 Essential Action Scenes: Swordfights (From SoundOnSight. 27 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- BAFTA to host Johnnie To event (From ScreenDaily. 27 May 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
Will Smith (I)
- New Independence Day 2 set photo reveals Jeff Goldblum as David Levinson once again (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 May 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘Independence Day 2’ Producer Provides First Look at Jeff Goldblum on Set (Photo) (From The Wrap. 27 May 2015, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Batman Crashes Joker’s Party In Latest Suicide Squad Set Video (From We Got This Covered. 27 May 2015, 8:19 AM, PDT)