Holy millennium, Batman! We’re just two years away from the first decade of the 2000s, and Hollywood is looking to go out with a bang (especially if Y2K hits as bad as scientists as predicting). 1999 has the potential to be one of the most memorable years for movies ever. We’re getting the first Star Wars movie in almost 20 years, a much-needed Lethal Weapon sequel, and new Kubrick film!
I’ve been reading up on this weird movie called The Matrix, as well (which sounds just okay), and a ridiculous sounding film called Fight Club, but the one that really caught my eye is Wild Wild West. Everyone has been dying for another Will Smith vehicle after Men In Black, and it looks like we’re about the get the biggest and best one yet.
From what we’ve seen, it looks simply amazing (check out the teaser »
- Tom Stadler
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Filming On Star Wars: Rogue One May Have Already Started (From Cinema Blend. 2 July 2015, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Marvel announces full list of San Diego Comic-Con panels (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars' Comic Reveals What Happened After 'Return of the Jedi' (From MovieWeb. 2 July 2015, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- Image Comics announces a slew of new creator-owned titles (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 2:04 AM, PDT)
- 6 Comic-Con Party Invites Worth Chasing in 2015 (From The Wrap. 2 July 2015, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- ‘Terminator’ is still the best film James Cameron has directed (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
Will Smith (I)
- Tbt Flashback! See Magic Mike Xxl's Jada Pinkett Smith and Channing Tatum in Decade-Old Interviews (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Biopics, Diversity Dearth Shape Midyear Race (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay Hears You, He’s Just Not Listening: In Defense of the 6.4 Billion Dollar Man (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2015, 10:06 AM, PDT)