Holy millennium, Batman! We’re just two years away from the first decade of the 2000s, and Hollywood is looking to go out with a bang (especially if Y2K hits as bad as scientists as predicting). 1999 has the potential to be one of the most memorable years for movies ever. We’re getting the first Star Wars movie in almost 20 years, a much-needed Lethal Weapon sequel, and new Kubrick film!
I’ve been reading up on this weird movie called The Matrix, as well (which sounds just okay), and a ridiculous sounding film called Fight Club, but the one that really caught my eye is Wild Wild West. Everyone has been dying for another Will Smith vehicle after Men In Black, and it looks like we’re about the get the biggest and best one yet.
From what we’ve seen, it looks simply amazing (check out the teaser »
- Tom Stadler
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' as a Rom-Com, Miyazaki's 'Legend of Zelda' and More (From Movies.com. 24 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head (From Deadline. 24 November 2015, 9:17 PM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rating, Empire Covers and New Poe Image (From TheHDRoom. 24 November 2015, 8:56 PM, PST)
- This Week’s Wamg Podcast – By The Sea, Creed, The Hateful Eight and More! (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2015, 9:10 PM, PST)
- Watch: Quentin Tarantino, Cast & Crew Discuss the Glorious 70mm of ‘The Hateful Eight’ In New Featurette (From The Film Stage. 24 November 2015, 4:51 PM, PST)
- Psiff to honour Tom McCarthy (From ScreenDaily. 24 November 2015, 2:42 PM, PST)
Will Smith (I)
- Photos: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith at 'Concussion' Los Angeles Premiere (From CineMovie. 24 November 2015, 9:33 PM, PST)
- Will Smith Was Surrounded by Familiar Faces (Like Carlton!) at His Big La Premiere (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015, 1:44 PM, PST)
- New Suicide Squad Promo Photo Shows Harley Quinn Happy Solo Action (From OnTheFlix. 24 November 2015, 11:56 AM, PST)