Ah, April Fools’: The one day when you can’t believe everything you read online.
A Google product that leverages “photo-auditory-olfactory sensory convergence,” a Twitter initiative that asks users to pay for vowels, and bacon-flavored mouthwash are just the tip of the jocular iceberg this year. Read on for a list of some of the best gags we’ve come across so far; we’ll be updating it throughout the day.
The search giant/omnipotent Internet god’s next big project? Searchable smells. Somehow, this still doesn’t sound as ridiculous as Google Glass.
The jewel in »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Movie News: 'Justice League' Gets a Writer; Watch a Trailer for 'The Death of Superman Lives' (From Movies.com. 28 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- George Miller Reveals Mad Max: Fury Road Sequel Script Already Written (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Monday Movie Memo: Did The Rock Lie About Playing Shazam? (From Cinema Blend. 28 July 2014, 8:17 AM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Robert Pattison Band Favorite Kings of Leon Plays Gma in Central Park (From TheImproper.com. 25 July 2014, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Stays Cool in NYC with New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz (From National Ledger. 24 July 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Missing Air Algerie Flight: How the Morning Shows Covered It (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 July 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon Spat Food at Each Other and It Was Truly Gross (From Vulture. 28 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Sr Geek Picks: Comic-Con Poolside Cosplay, Tmnt Anatomy Jokes & More (From Screen Rant. 27 July 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon Get Hilariously Gross (From Popsugar. 26 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)