Ah, April Fools’: The one day when you can’t believe everything you read online.
A Google product that leverages “photo-auditory-olfactory sensory convergence,” a Twitter initiative that asks users to pay for vowels, and bacon-flavored mouthwash are just the tip of the jocular iceberg this year. Read on for a list of some of the best gags we’ve come across so far; we’ll be updating it throughout the day.
The search giant/omnipotent Internet god’s next big project? Searchable smells. Somehow, this still doesn’t sound as ridiculous as Google Glass.
The jewel in »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Comic Con 2014 Saturday Schedule Features Marvel Studio, Warner Bros., Legendary and ‘Fight Club’ (From Slash Film. 12 July 2014, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Saturday: Bye bye to 'The Hobbit,' 'Sin City' returns and Marvel will rule (From Hitfix. 12 July 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- World Cup: U.S. Captain Clint Dempsey Weighs in On Final Game (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 July 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Is "Loving" Engagement to Jennifer Aniston Two Years After Proposal, Talks Birthday Plans With Bride-to-Be (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm to Join Richard Linklater's Incredible Mr. Limpet Remake (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- 10 Biggest Movie And TV News This Week (July 12) (From Obsessed with Film. 12 July 2014, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Set Visit, 'Gone Girl' and 'Exodus' Trailers, and More (From Movies.com. 11 July 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)