Ah, April Fools’: The one day when you can’t believe everything you read online.
A Google product that leverages “photo-auditory-olfactory sensory convergence,” a Twitter initiative that asks users to pay for vowels, and bacon-flavored mouthwash are just the tip of the jocular iceberg this year. Read on for a list of some of the best gags we’ve come across so far; we’ll be updating it throughout the day.
The search giant/omnipotent Internet god’s next big project? Searchable smells. Somehow, this still doesn’t sound as ridiculous as Google Glass.
The jewel in »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- 'Superman Lives' Screenwriter Dan Gilroy Explains What Tim Burton Would Have Done (From Movies.com. 23 October 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- ABC Adds Episodes for ‘Goldbergs,’ ‘Black-ish’ and 6 Other Shows (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Female Director Wanted For ‘Wonder Woman;’ Here Are 5 Great Choices (From Slash Film. 23 October 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Oscar Producers Blast Trade Story That Called Neil Patrick Harris An “Also-Ran” And Not First Choice To Host (From Deadline New York. 23 October 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with Darryl Roberts for ‘America the Beautiful 3: The Sexualization of Our Youth’ (From LatinoReview. 22 October 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike Xxl' Set (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 4:48 AM, PDT)
- Mad Men: The Final Season Part 1 Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2014, 10:53 PM, PDT)
- Former 'American Idol' Contestant Joanne Borgella Dies at 32 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2014, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Joe Biden and Mariska Hargitay Team Up Against Campus Rape (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)