“People’s eyes are gonna bug out of their heads when they see it.”
So promises Stephen King of Under the Dome, CBS’ adaptation of his 2009 sci-fi novel, which is set to premiere in June. And based on the following first look, King’s assessment appears to be accurate.
The 13-episode drama takes place in the New England community of Chester’s Mill, which inexplicably finds itself trapped beneath a massive, transparent barrier. And the show’s initial one-minute teaser gives us glimpses of severed limbs, bloodied handprints, ominously buried corpses and terrified screams.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Release Dates Set for Elizabeth Banks’ “Charlie’s Angels” and Michelle MacLaren’s “The Nightingale” (From Women and Hollywood. 24 May 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Why Rian Johnson is Great for Star Wars (From Cinelinx. 24 May 2017, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Better Call Saul: Is the AMC TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:09 PM, PDT)
"True Blood" (2008)
- Win ‘Detour’ on iTunes, along with a signed poster by director Christopher Smith (From The Hollywood News. 24 May 2017, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss to Star in and Produce TV Adaptation of Mary Beth Keane’s “Fever” (From Women and Hollywood. 24 May 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Win Detour poster and iTunes download (From HeyUGuys. 24 May 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)
Stephen King (I)
- Stephen King’s Creepy Clown is the Subject of New Doc ‘Pennywise: The Story of It’ (From Slash Film. 24 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Pennywise: The Story Of It Documentary, MST3K Apparel & Collectibles, 43rd Annual Saturn Awards, Mountain Monsters Clip, Wichita (From DailyDead. 24 May 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Director Doug Liman Walks From Justice League Dark (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2017, 5:37 PM, PDT)