According to RadarOnline, Rinna has been approached to join the Season 4 cast of Bravo's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." "Lisa already knows people at Bravo and they really like her. She’s funny but she’s got a great sense of humor so she can send zingers," a source told the gossip site.
In 2011, Rinna revealed she was close to joining the show's cast for Season 1. "We were in discussions originally," Rinna said. "I was up for it, and at the time I did my show instead of 'Beverly Hills.' It was part of the process, but then my show came along so I ended up doing our show." The show Rinna referred to was "Harry Loves Lisa" on TV Land.
In February 2013, Rinna and Bravo's Andy Cohen discussed the »
- Chris Harnick
Similar News ItemsAndy Cohen (II)
- Zach Braff plans to reunite with 'Scrubs' creator for a new sitcom (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Billy Eichner remembers Joan Rivers: 'A friend, and my greatest champion' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Tells How She Lost a Role in 'Bridesmaids' (From Hitfix. 15 September 2014, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- E! Online's "Best Housewife Ever" Accepts Her Trophy, Dishes on "Off the Charts" Drama—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- On 'The Comeback' season 2, what new show has Valerie been cast in? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 September 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Everything You Feel While Watching The Real Housewives (From BuzzSugar. 15 September 2014, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Cynthia Bailey and Camille Grammer Kill the Catwalk at Betsey Johnson: See the Housewives' Outrageous Looks (From Us Weekly. 11 September 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Betsey Johnson celebrates marriage (and 'Housewives') at Fashion Week (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 September 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Real Housewives Invade Betsey Johnson's New York Fashion Week Show: Who Worked the Runway Best? (From E! Online. 10 September 2014, 8:04 PM, PDT)