Lindsay Lohan's paid appearance contract for John John Denim in Brazil may not include hiding under tables at nightclubs, but it apparently includes doing local press. During an interview with Caras magazine, Lindsay reveals she is working on her next album, more than seven years after the release of her last, "A Little More Personal (Raw)."
"I just started writing last week actually," Lohan says. "Yeah, I just started writing." In answer to an inaudible question off-camera, Lohan replies, "You'll see. It's good though." Lohan says she'll finish the album in New York "because I live there now. So I'll be in New York recording." Maybe LiLo forgot that she is actually scheduled to enter rehab in New York for 90 days. Perhaps she is going to one of those imaginary lockdown rehab facilities that houses a recording studio. Who can say?
Among other gems from the interview, which you »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Rachel McAdams Gushes About Lindsay's Lohan's Talent (From TooFab. 22 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Snap: The Comic-Con 2014 Preview We Need (From Hitfix. 22 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Rachel McAdams Was 'In Awe' Of Lindsay's 'Mean Girls' Talent (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2014, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi Getting on His Nerves? (From National Ledger. 21 July 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Editorial: The Dark Truth of ComicBookMovie.com (From ComicBookMovie. 18 July 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Two and A Half Men To Fake Gay Marriage (From Boomtron. 17 July 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)
- Best of Late Night TV: Audra McDonald Sings Yahoo! Answers, Robin Wright Dances, Conan's 'Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda' Cameo (From Moviefone. 24 July 2014, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Will Remain in New York (From Vulture. 23 July 2014, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- Ricky Gervais Uses Logic to Convince David Letterman Not to Retire (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 10:13 AM, PDT)