Lindsay Lohan's paid appearance contract for John John Denim in Brazil may not include hiding under tables at nightclubs, but it apparently includes doing local press. During an interview with Caras magazine, Lindsay reveals she is working on her next album, more than seven years after the release of her last, "A Little More Personal (Raw)."
"I just started writing last week actually," Lohan says. "Yeah, I just started writing." In answer to an inaudible question off-camera, Lohan replies, "You'll see. It's good though." Lohan says she'll finish the album in New York "because I live there now. So I'll be in New York recording." Maybe LiLo forgot that she is actually scheduled to enter rehab in New York for 90 days. Perhaps she is going to one of those imaginary lockdown rehab facilities that houses a recording studio. Who can say?
Among other gems from the interview, which you »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Paris Hilton -- I Feel Bad Kim and I Burned Tara Reid (From TMZ. 27 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Numbers You Didn't Know You Needed: All the Times Zac Efron Has Given a Thumbs-Up (From E! Online. 25 August 2016, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Aliana Lohan Is Reinventing Herself As A Serious Musician And Not Talking About Big Sis Lindsay (From ET Canada. 24 August 2016, 5:27 AM, PDT)
- Colin Kaepernick Gets Thumbs-Up From Charlie Sheen (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 August 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen -- 'F*** Yeah' ... I Support Colin Kaepernick (Video) (From TMZ. 29 August 2016, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- 11 Best Burns from the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe (From PEOPLE.com. 28 August 2016, 8:20 AM, PDT)
"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)
- Quotes of the Week: Mr. Robot, Casual, Night Shift, Jimmy Kimmel and More (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2016, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Whiplash Alert: Trump's Softened Immigration Plan Hardens Again (From PEOPLE.com. 26 August 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Grills Anderson Cooper Over CNN Hiring Corey Lewandowski (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 August 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)