The Oscar-winning actress revealed to Fabulous magazine (via Entertainmentwise) that she took three days to consider whether or not she should take the part or not.
She explained: "It's really rare that saying yes to something will completely change your life. I was happy with my life and I didn't know if I wanted it to change.
"I've always had this imaginary future where I would be a soccer mum that drove a mini-van and my kids would be normal.
"That just didn't fit with taking on a giant franchise. So, I took three days to decide, and each day was a different answer. I finally talked to my mum.
"I'd only really done indie films before that, and she said, 'Every time people ask you why you don't do studio movies, »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence Explains What Makes a Woman Powerful in New Dior Campaign (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Polishes Image After Nude Photo Leak in Dior Video (From TheImproper.com. 16 September 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Being Confident, A Powerful Woman—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
The Hunger Games (2012)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth & Natalie Dormer Highlighted In New ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1’ Photos (From The Playlist. 16 September 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- 15 Young Adult Novels Turned Into Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 September 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- If You Love ‘The Hunger Games,’ The ‘Mockingjay’ Trailer Will Destroy You (From FilmSchoolRejects. 16 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Exclusive: Jennifer Lawrence Shares an Inspirational Message After Hacking Scandal (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Heads to Broadway (From Scott Feinberg. 16 September 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- This Might Be the Best-Looking Double Date Ever (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 8:06 AM, PDT)