The Oscar-winning actress revealed to Fabulous magazine (via Entertainmentwise) that she took three days to consider whether or not she should take the part or not.
She explained: "It's really rare that saying yes to something will completely change your life. I was happy with my life and I didn't know if I wanted it to change.
"I've always had this imaginary future where I would be a soccer mum that drove a mini-van and my kids would be normal.
"That just didn't fit with taking on a giant franchise. So, I took three days to decide, and each day was a different answer. I finally talked to my mum.
"I'd only really done indie films before that, and she said, 'Every time people ask you why you don't do studio movies, »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- How Jennifer Lawrence's "Ditzy" Character in 'American Hustle' May Be Key to Libel Lawsuit (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 March 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Fan Art: Lana Condor As 'Jubilee' In X-men: Apocalypse (From ComicBookMovie. 27 March 2015)
- Emma Watson: Most Outstanding (From Access Hollywood. 26 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
The Hunger Games (2012)
- Sam Claflin on The Riot Club, Playing a Wanker, and His Pretty Woman Moment (From Vulture. 27 March 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Terminator Genisys TV spot offers up new footage (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 10 Famous Movies That Became Too Real (From Obsessed with Film. 27 March 2015, 3:29 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Bradley Cooper Facts: 15 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Actor (From Moviefone. 27 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Serena – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 March 2015, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Review: Serena Finally Lumbers Into Theaters (From Twitch. 26 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)