In the first of this week's episodes, Penny and Max try to break the habit of texting the men in their lives, with help from a black market cough medicine. And Brad uses his business skills (and the "talents" of his friends) to keep Chuckles & Hugs from closing.
"Well, first I texted him to see if he wanted to go see that new gay Four Tops cover band, the Four Tops, then he texted me back and said he was more of a Smokey Robinson man, to which I texted him back I second that emoticon smiley face." Jane's inspired Lucy-esque tour through the deathtrap of Max's kitchen. "Everything I see reminds me of him: A train going through a tunnel, an oil rig exploding ... two gay guys having sex." "You are watching way too much stock footage and gay porn."
"Okay, I've looked at your books, which »
Similar News ItemsKathryn Bigelow
- ’Zero Dark Thirty’ Screenwriter Mark Boal Sues U.S. Government Over Bowe Bergdahl ‘Serial’ Interviews (From Indiewire. 22 July 2016, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Oscar-Winning Screenwriter Mark Boal Sues U.S. Government Over Bowe Bergdahl Interview Tapes (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2016, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Female Soldiers on the Battlefields of Wars and Words in ‘Flow’ (From Indiewire. 20 July 2016, 10:36 AM, PDT)
Young Adult (2011)
- 5 Other Movie Franchises That Crashed Onto Television (From Cinelinx. 21 July 2016, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: It’s the end of the Ya post-apocalyptic movie world as the Divergent series moves to TV (From The AV Club. 20 July 2016, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Simon Mayo interview: Blame, writing, Kermode, Stephen King (From Den of Geek. 19 July 2016, 11:35 AM, PDT)
"Happy Endings" (2011)
- Happy Endings: Cast to Reunite to Read Unseen Episode of Cancelled Sitcom (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- Deadly Class: Russo brothers adapting comic for TV (From Den of Geek. 21 July 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- The Warriors: Hulu to Adapt Classic Film as TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 July 2016, 7:34 PM, PDT)