Director: Derek Cianfrance
Running Time: 140 Minutes
Synopsis: A motorcycle stunt rider turns to robbing banks as a way to provide for his lover and their new-born child, a decision that puts him on a collision course with an ambitious rookie cop navigating a department ruled by a corrupt detective.
Director Derek Cianfrance previously transported us into the deeply candid world of Blue Valentine, which starred Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling. This time, he’s grabbed the Gosling again, plus added Eva Mendes and Bradley Cooper to dig into the harsh realities of life and once again focus on relationship, but this time the ever-changing existence of two families.
- Dan Bullock
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- New Avengers: Infinity War Logo Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 figures give us a look at Kurt Russell’s Ego the Living Planet (From Flickeringmyth. 18 February 2017, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 promo artwork features the original team (From Flickeringmyth. 17 February 2017, 5:31 AM, PST)
- ‘La La Land’ Is a World of Steadicam Acrobatics — Watch Ari Robbins at Work (From Indiewire. 19 February 2017, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Before La La Land, Ryan Gosling Got an Oscar Nomination For 1 Other Movie (From BuzzSugar. 19 February 2017, 7:45 AM, PST)
- ‘Song to Song’ Trailer: Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara & Michael Fassbender Get Caught Up In A Love Triangle (From Deadline. 18 February 2017, 12:37 PM, PST)
Michelle Williams (I)
- Podcast: Smackdown Companion Discussion (From FilmExperience. 19 February 2017, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Penultimate Oscar predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 17 February 2017, 10:31 AM, PST)
- Beyoncé and Her Mom Flip Off the Camera While Partying Together After the Grammys (From Popsugar. 17 February 2017, 7:20 AM, PST)