London, March 30: Pop star Justin Bieber has reportedly become an egomaniac as now he doesn't have ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez to keep him grounded. He reportedly makes his entourage watch his videos over and over again.
The 19-year-old broke up with actress Gomez earlier this year, and without her guidance he hasn't been able to keep himself grounded, according to a report in femalefirst.co.uk.
A source revealed how Bieber has been reliving his 2011 appearance as the host on "Saturday Night Live" by replaying the tape along with his own videos to his entourage on the tour bus.
"It's so awkward. I mean Bieber did a. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- Sorry, Gop ... I'm Not for Sale (From TMZ. 29 July 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Sony Hack Results in Lawsuit Over Failure to Prevent Movie Piracy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 July 2016, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Jesus Piece: Hillsong United’s Of Dirt And Grace (From MTV Newsroom. 27 July 2016, 12:14 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Eat That Question: Frank Zappa In His Own Words (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 July 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- These Celebrity Late Bloomers Will Make You Feel Better About Your Career (From Popsugar. 28 July 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- DNC Protestors Appalled by ‘SNL’ Stars Handing Out Free Trump Water – But Drink It, Anyway (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Emerges as Surprise Awards Contender (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Rocky History: A Timeline (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- The Tangled Web of the Disney Class of 2008: How Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato & the Jonas Brothers Are Forever Linked (From E! Online. 28 July 2016, 10:21 AM, PDT)