The TV industry is less than two months from the New York upfronts, when the broadcast networks unveil their new fall lineups to advertisers. Several pickups have already been announced (as if anyone expected CBS to not say yes to another season of Hawaii Five-0 and Person of Interest.). But many more remain on the proverbial bubble. Here’s an update to our recent rundown of current show survival odds, with each show’s current season-to-date rating among adults 18-49 (including DVR).
Revolution (5.0): One of the few freshman success stories this season. This lights will stay on.
- Lynette Rice and James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Community" (2009)
- What happened to the cast of Weird Science? Checking in on Kelly LeBrock, Robert Downey Jr and the rest (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 August 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Rick and Morty creators: 'We're pulling apart the tropes of sci-fi' (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 July 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer’: Oral History Details False Starts, Faking Camp Firewood (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Jillian Michaels (II)
- Teresa Giudice Smiles with Family In New Photo from Inside Prison (From TooFab. 6 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Jillian Michaels Proves She's in the Best Shape of Her Life When Covering Shape Magazine—See Her Fitness Secrets (From E! Online. 24 June 2015, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- #Smwla Preview: Learn To Build An Online Empire Like Blogilates’ Cassey Ho (From Tubefilter News. 4 June 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
Betty White (I)
- Early Kubrick Leading Lady in Classic Film Noir Dead at 92 (From Alt Film Guide. 3 August 2015, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- You Won't Believe How Lena Dunham Celebrated National Mutt Day (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Betty White Heartbroken Over Cecil the Lion's Killing as Zimbabwe Begins Extradition Proceedings for Walt Palmer (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)