The TV industry is less than two months from the New York upfronts, when the broadcast networks unveil their new fall lineups to advertisers. Several pickups have already been announced (as if anyone expected CBS to not say yes to another season of Hawaii Five-0 and Person of Interest.). But many more remain on the proverbial bubble. Here’s an update to our recent rundown of current show survival odds, with each show’s current season-to-date rating among adults 18-49 (including DVR).
Revolution (5.0): One of the few freshman success stories this season. This lights will stay on.
- Lynette Rice and James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- 'The Biggest Loser' Trainer Jessie Pavelka Auditioned for 'Fifty Shades of Grey' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 November 2014, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Did Melissa McCarthy Lose 45 lbs? (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2014, 4:48 AM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels Says Her Recent Comments About Being Gay and Out Were Misunderstood (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- WWE Survivor Series 2014 Live Blog (Updated Constantly) (From Obsessed with Film. 23 November 2014, 2:29 PM, PST)
- First poster for Get Hard starring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart (From Flickeringmyth. 22 November 2014, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Leighton Meester and Gillian Jacobs talk Tinder in 'Life Partners' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 21 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
Betty White (I)
- Vet to the Stars -- Dogs Go Missing After Home Burglary (From TMZ. 23 November 2014, 12:18 PM, PST)
- "Hot in Cleveland", Fresh On Nick At Nite (From JustPressPlay. 19 November 2014, 3:41 PM, PST)
- The 7 Most Important Images from the 'Cinderella' Trailer (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 11:32 AM, PST)