The TV industry is less than two months from the New York upfronts, when the broadcast networks unveil their new fall lineups to advertisers. Several pickups have already been announced (as if anyone expected CBS to not say yes to another season of Hawaii Five-0 and Person of Interest.). But many more remain on the proverbial bubble. Here’s an update to our recent rundown of current show survival odds, with each show’s current season-to-date rating among adults 18-49 (including DVR).
Revolution (5.0): One of the few freshman success stories this season. This lights will stay on.
- Lynette Rice and James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- Jillian Michaels -- Turkey: Stuff It World, This Time I'm Eating It (From TMZ. 16 March 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Jillian Michaels Thinks Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Lost Too Much Weight (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 1 March 2014, 3:36 PM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels Admits '.Biggest Loser'. Winner Rachel Frederickson Lost '.Too Much Weight' (From Uinterview. 28 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
Betty White (I)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Trophy Wife's’ Albert Tsai to Guest on ‘Hot in Cleveland’ Live Premiere (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 13 March 2014, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- Bet & Centric To Simulcast Live Season Premiere Of TV Land’s ‘The Soul Man’ (From Deadline TV. 13 March 2014, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- SXSW 2014 Wrap Up: World premieres, directorial debuts, and more! (From SoundOnSight. 16 March 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- SXSW Review: Unexpectedly Moving Documentary 'Harmontown' Examines 'Community' Creator Dan Harmon (From The Playlist. 15 March 2014, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Community Puts Abed on the Path to Humanity (From Boomtron. 15 March 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)