"Game of Thrones" returns with its Season 3 premiere on Sunday night at 9 Pm on HBO.
There's a lot of drama on the way, and the actors themselves told Access Hollywood what to expect from their characters in the weeks ahead.
Photos: 'Game Of Thrones' Stars At Season 3 Premieres Across The Globe
Emilia Clarke on Daenerys Targaryen and her growing dragons: "They've hit their adolescence. They're figuring out how everything works and what they should and shouldn't be doing... They like to break the rules a little bit... They're kind of - they're misbehaving ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Pocket Sized But Full Flavor Ice and Fire for Japanese Game of Thrones Fans (From Boomtron. 24 September 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Fans and producers have very different opinions on live-tweeting TV (From Hitfix. 24 September 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg Fires Haunted Director and Cancels Movie (From MovieWeb. 23 September 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Kubo and the Two Strings Hitting Digital HD 11/8 and Blu-ray 11/22 (From AreYouScreening. 22 September 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Kubo And The Two Strings Arrives on Digital HD Nov. 8th and Blu-ray, 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, and On Demand Nov. 22nd (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 September 2016, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond Orbits Digital HD Oct. 4, Disc Nov. 1 (From Comicmix. 21 September 2016, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- The First Appearance and Impression of Daenerys Targaryen (From Boomtron. 21 September 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequels: More Young Ned and 7 More Spin-Offs We’d Like to See (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2016, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequels: More Young Ned and 7 More Spin-Offs We’d Like to See (From Indiewire. 20 September 2016, 5:09 PM, PDT)