The CW closes out the first round of Bubble Watch 2013 on Zap2it, and while only three shows are on the fence for next season, that's still a lot: Since the network only programs 10 hours of primetime per week, that's a full 30 percent of the schedule.
"Arrow," "Supernatural" and "The Vampire Diaries" have already been renewed for next season, and "Hart of Dixie," which has been a fairly consistent self-starter on Tuesday nights, also seems safe. On the other side of the ledger, "Cult" is probably doomed by its weak start in the ratings, and "90210" is officially on its way out.
In the middle are the three shows below. As with the polls for bubble shows on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, voting will be open through April 7. Have your say in the polls and in the comments.
The case for it: A passionate, engaged fan »
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More Omg TV Moments! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 10:14 PM, PST)
- The Good, Bad, and Bloody Moments of The Vampire Diaries (From BuzzSugar. 6 March 2014, 9:56 PM, PST)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 5, episode 15 recap: Um ... where did Katherine go?! (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 March 2014, 8:00 PM, PST)
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- No day but yesterday: 'Mamma Mia!' replaces 'Rent' as 9th longest-running Broadway show (From EW.com - PopWatch. 6 March 2014, 2:42 PM, PST)
- Updated: Stunning Mondo Posters Released For Disney Classics (From The Hollywood News. 6 March 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Save One Show 2014: Vote in the Final 4 Now! Plus, Find Out Which Series Won the Wild Card (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
"Hart of Dixie" (2011)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/5/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 March 2014, 1:48 PM, PST)
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, The Following, Teen Wolf and More! (From E! Online. 3 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Save One Show 2014: We're Down to the Top 5—Vote Now! (From E! Online. 28 February 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)