We’ve seen sheer on the runway and on the red carpet! So many stars are embracing the sexy trend for spring and now You can Shop if you want to get the look. It’s the perfect way to spice up your wardrobe!
We love how so many of our favorite celebrities have been daring enough to pull the sheer trend right off the runway, and that includes Taylor Swift, 23, and 25-year-old Emilia Clarke! While sheer may seem pretty one-dimensional, it’s actually a totally open-ended look that proved to be so versatile on a slew of Spring 2013 runways.
Sheer Trend Spring 2013:
On the Emilio Pucci Spring 2013 runway we saw a frock that featured a simple black mini dress with a sheer overlay that went down to the hemline. The reason we like this look is because it allows you to bare your legs without revealing too much! »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- ‘The Big Sick’ a Hilarious Remedy for Trump-Distracted Sundance (From The Wrap. 20 January 2017, 9:49 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart on Donald Trump’s 2012 Tweets About Her: He Was ‘Really Obsessed With Me’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 6:55 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Opens Up About Being Shamed by President Donald J. Trump on Twitter (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 5:18 PM, PST)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Rumour: Leaked photo claims to show Superman’s black suit from Justice League (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2017, 2:08 AM, PST)
- Sundance Review: ‘L.A. Times’ Finds Sweetness in Self-Obsession (From The Film Stage. 21 January 2017, 12:54 AM, PST)
- PlayStation Network Flash Sale Offering Big Deals On Knack, Journey And More Is Now Live (From We Got This Covered. 20 January 2017, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Reunite at Club, Treated to Impromptu John Mayer Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Taylor ‘Not So’ Swift Impersonator Hits Head While Pranking Nina Dobrev (From ET Canada. 20 January 2017, 1:58 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran Finally Addresses Reports That Princess Beatrice Accidentally Cut His Face With a Sword (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 7:21 AM, PST)