We’ve seen sheer on the runway and on the red carpet! So many stars are embracing the sexy trend for spring and now You can Shop if you want to get the look. It’s the perfect way to spice up your wardrobe!
We love how so many of our favorite celebrities have been daring enough to pull the sheer trend right off the runway, and that includes Taylor Swift, 23, and 25-year-old Emilia Clarke! While sheer may seem pretty one-dimensional, it’s actually a totally open-ended look that proved to be so versatile on a slew of Spring 2013 runways.
Sheer Trend Spring 2013:
On the Emilio Pucci Spring 2013 runway we saw a frock that featured a simple black mini dress with a sheer overlay that went down to the hemline. The reason we like this look is because it allows you to bare your legs without revealing too much! »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart: "Once and Forever" (From SneakPeek. 26 November 2015, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Jose Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Giveaway: Win ‘American Ultra’ Starring Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg on Blu-ray (From The Film Stage. 25 November 2015, 10:56 AM, PST)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- A Blazing Saddles Thanksgiving (From Trailers from Hell. 26 November 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Deadpool celebrates Thanksgiving in new promo image (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Luther Returns With Trailer For New Episodes! (From Twitch. 26 November 2015, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Adele’s ‘Hello’ Says Goodbye to a Slew of Records on Way to No. 1 (From The Wrap. 24 November 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Does Jennifer Lawrence Have a Cooler Squad Than Taylor Swift? An In-Depth Analysis (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 1:07 PM, PST)
- The Video For Katy Perry's New Holiday Song Has an Unexpected Taylor Swift Connection (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015, 10:52 AM, PST)