So cute! Jen had her hands full, toting around Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel while running errands on March 28!
Jen made her way out of a store, carrying baby Sam on her hip with her beautiful girls by her side. Sporting some cute sunglasses, Violet carried a shopping bag in one hand and held little sister Seraphina’s hand with the other! What a great big sister!
Jen kept it casual with a flannel button up and jeans, while her daughters chose more girly ensembles. Violet donned a cute pink dress, while Seraphina wore a black and white polka dot shirt, jeans, and black boots.
When Jen’s husband Ben won a Best Picture Oscar for his film Argo, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Does David Fincher’s Gone Girl Change the Book’s Ending? (From VH1.com. 22 September 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman": More Set Footage (From SneakPeek. 22 September 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- First 'Gone Girl' Reviews, Plus New Pictures from the David Fincher Thriller (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 September 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Netflix's "Daredevil" Won't Repeat Mistakes (From Dark Horizons. 21 September 2014, 12:56 AM, PDT)
- New images from Jason Reitman’s Men, Women & Children (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2014, 12:47 AM, PDT)
- Meet the Characters of Jason Reitman’s Dark Ensemble in 17 New Men, Women & Children Images (From Collider.com. 19 September 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Mackie Says Our Brand Is Crisis (From EmpireOnline. 20 September 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher’s Gone Girl gets a new TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 20 September 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- More Stars are Making the Transition from Actor to Director (From Scott Feinberg. 18 September 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)